Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to use it to develop innovative energy solutions?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager PV, in our Business Area Wind, a part of the Vattenfall Organisation.
The unit Business Development in Business Area Wind is responsible for creating new businesses for Vattenfall from other renewable sources (e.g. solar PV) as well as storage opportunities (e.g. batteries) and develop innovative business models, including decentralized energy generation at customer sites. We work in an entrepreneurial and agile way to create business models for the future, establish new offers to clients and drive the transformation of the energy system.
Your main responsibilities as a Business Development Manager PV
- Project Management for realisation of utility-scale PV projects
- Greenfield development of PV farms, next to our wind farms as well as stand-alone
- Negotiations with land owners and respective authorities
- Initiate respective studies and drive the permitting process forward
- Project planning and reporting for internal and external parties
- Align with internal stakeholders and departments
- Support M&A activities and due diligences
- Develop new business opportunities
- Evaluate new developments in the energy industry and identify innovative business opportunities
- Write business plans and implement new businesses
Your Profile as a Business Development Manager PV
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years working experience in project management, preferable in the solar PV industry
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Creative team player and problem solver with high commitment to deliver
- Ability to adapt easily to different environments (political stakeholders, farmers, government officials, business partners) and manage these different settings
- Fluency in Dutch and English, written and spoken is a must!
Our offer Location
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Caroline van Oppen, Senior Recruiter, phone +316 15385393, or mail email@example.com.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 28,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
We look forward to your application!