Do you feel challenged to boost the next step in our digital journey and accelerate digital mindset and capabilities?
Nuon is looking for the right person to fill the position of Lead Business Partner Digital Development for the Business Unit BtB Netherlands.
Over the last years Nuon has realised significant successes in digitizing her services and sales activities towards her customers. Impressive progress has been made by a dedicated group of experts on the digital opportunities for Nuon. For the future we want to further develop a true Digital First capability and mindset in the BtB MT and organisation. We truly believe that the next steps in increasing digital maturity will add significant value to our customers. As Lead Business Partner Digital Development, you will be part of the BA Customers & Solutions- Center of Business Digitalization, and act as a dedicated Digital Officer towards the BtB (Business to Business) NL Management Team.
The Business unit BtB is responsible for the complete value chain of our business customers, that way realising both the best possible value for our customers as well as the best value for Nuon. BtB is part of the Business Area Customers & Solutions Vattenfall.Main tasks & responsibilities
Nuon’s online channel will be the key corner stone in putting our customers first by providing an excellent, easy and hassle free customer experience. As Lead Business Partner Digital Development you will safeguard and drive this ambition and will be responsible for the following key areas:
• Development of online channel strategy, including realisation of self-service & online sales acquisition targets
• Realisation of excellent online self-service & retention for Nuon business customers
• Increase customer engagement via social media
• Develop personalized marketing and offering by accelerating (big) data and analytics capabilities
• Drive towards data driven decision making
• Deliver a key contribution as trusted expert to all online projects in the BU (website, mobile & app)
• Bring in best practices and trusted expert advice to accelerate our digital transformation
• Work together in an international setting in our BA with experts in the other (inter)national BU’s to use our internal network and capabilities to make a joint leap forward where possible
You will report hierarchically to the Director Business Digitalization and functionally directly to VP Customers BtB. You will work closely together with all managers and employees in the Business Unit BtB on the digital transformation.
We are looking for a person who is highly motivated and has strong inspirational skills. You are living up to our core values and exposing your leadership capabilities in both leading business and leading people through being clear, visible and courageous. You have proven skills in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges. You are also skilled at working in cross-functional teams. And most of all, you are a trusted digital expert with the skills, experience and drive to bring our BU further in the opportunities of the digital arena.
• Minimum of five years extensive experience in digitalisation, preferably in a business sales and/or financial service business
• Proven track record in managerial and/or business development positions
• Proven track record in translating IT technology trends in business opportunities
• Entrepreneur with proven delivery mentality
• Strong network skills and own network of interest to our digital ambition
• Strong Dutch and English language skills, in writing and verbal
• University degree (business, economics, IT or equivalent)
At Nuon, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.We offer you
At Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be working in our new modern head office in Amsterdam.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, no later than the 15th of December 2016. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Henk Verschoor, Director Business Digitalization, +31 6 514 490 89. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, recruiter, +31 611853543
We look forward to receiving your application!