Action plans are in place to respond to the feedback to the employee survey 2015.
My Opinion survey
Vattenfall's employee survey, My Opinion, measures a broad range of factors that reflect Vattenfall's company culture and work environment.
The results from the 2015 survey show that our employees feel that their job gives them the chance to do interesting and challenging work which makes good use of their abilities and skills. They are encouraged to make decisions and are passionate about delivering results.
Highlights from the survey:
- People identify with their local teams.
- Strong teamwork within and across teams.
- Good relationships with managers.
- Work is challenging and interesting, real focus on delivering high quality products and services.
- High levels of respect for each other, where people feel listened to, involved in decisions and trusted to do a good job.
- Employees are enabled to do their work. They enjoy the work they do, find it interesting and their skills are used appropriately. The majority plan to stay five years or more.
- There is good access to training and information to do the job.
- The performance objectives are seen as clear and fair.
We are in the most important phase of the survey now: the follow-up process. The results were analysed and improvement measures have been discussed. Our ambition is to have made further improvements to even increase employee satisfaction. A pulse survey will be conducted in the autumn to check if the actual focus areas/actions are confirmed or need to be adjusted due to employee feedback