Are you the one to secure success in Smart energy?
Vattenfall DES (Decentralized energy Solutions) Nordic is looking for a Business Excellence Manager with the responsibility to align and moderate ongoing prioritized topics for our heat solutions team. This important role requires not only proactive thinking but also broader thinking to impact efficiency and clarity in operational topics for a profitable business performance.
Vattenfall DES Nordic is accelerating towards a future with the connected energy landscape, new solutions, empowered customers and disruptive business models. We have very high ambitions going forward and will continue to be a leader through innovation, customer focused solutions and signature customer experiences.
Vattenfall operates within the whole value chain of heat pump market (procurement, Sales, installation, services), the role will drive business efficiencies within that value chain.
We apply an agile way of working - a major shift in becoming even more fleet-footed and to put the customer in the center of everything we do.
We work with customer-centric business models in agile cross-functional teams and we aim for increased market leadership in Sweden and in Finland! In this role you will work in our DES heat team.
• Drive operative topics to minimize risk, increase efficiency and transparency between ongoing topics.
• Moderate and drive nonfunctional or low efficiency subjects directly or through other stakeholders/role owners.
• Drive financial optimization and guide partners (sales, cashflow, invoicing, GM etc.).
• Support team lead and portfolio mgr. with prioritized topics.
• Drive market knowledge and contribute in building market leading solution business.
• Moderate ongoing prioritized topics for joint approach and maximum output
• Highlight areas of focus needed to drive strategy implementation
• Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Align intercompany with stake holders to find/create synergies with other products and other strategies.
• Perform research, data analysis, and validation to ensure we’re moving in the right direction
• 3+ years’ experience from business, project or moderating role within a service/solution delivering organization, preferably within heat pump market.
• Academic degree in engineering or Business administration.
• Capacity to work both strategically and operationally seeing the whole picture and breaking it down in the details and the ability to communicate the strategies in logical summaries
• Knowledge of energy solutions market/industry as well as market requirements and a passion for great results.
• Ability to work with cross functional engineering teams to define performance, creating detailed documentation, and effectively communicating program details with stakeholders.
• Structural, organizational and project management skills
• Documented knowledge of whole value chain thinking.
• Business intelligence drive
• Fluency in Swedish and English is a must and Finnish is a plus.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Experience building and scaling a successful start-up; An entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience of smart interconnected product/solutions.
• Development of service value chain based on technical products.
• Development of service offerings based on technical products
• Development of value chain in installation business
• Good understanding of commercial value mapping throughout the product value chain.
• Experience working according to scrum
• An understanding of sales funnel management (leads, offers, order, follow up)
• You are a believer in insights and data-driven design
• Excellent technical writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
• You are a team player with an agile mindset, are customer focused, result-oriented, and a structured communicator with a high level of energy. You are an organized worker, have an entrepreneurial mind set and excellent networking skills. Your work will require an extraordinary ability to understand customer needs and translate the needs into new solar energy and smart energy solutions.
• Your way of working is structured and proactive. You make things happen and you don't mind that all the processes aren't in place. That's an opportunity for you to find a way that you believe in and make an improvement. Of course, you have a big business focus and are confident in your technical and commercial skills
Last day to apply is October 30th 2018
An assessment is part of the recruitment process. By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process. Please note that this position is subject for Security Vetting, which also includes drug test and national security controls.
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Sr. Director Solutions DES Nordic, Rick Khan, +46 76 118 04 74. For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, +46 70 372 76 91.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 – Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. Our employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over eight million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, France and UK.
Since the start of our BA in 2015 we have achieved many things to be proud of. In order to ensure we remain future proof to deliver on our ambitious targets way forward we set up the BA internal project VOICE. We investigated our set up and are introducing a closer alignment between our strategy, the top structure, the steering model (including KPI’s) and governance of BA Customers & Solutions. It is our strong belief that the markets are local which is one of the driving forces to strengthen and bundle our regional activities into a regional unit.