HR is looking for a Business Information Officer (BIO) to our team with
location either Stockholm, Amsterdam or Berlin.
The BIO represents Business IT Demand, drives the strategic IT agenda for Staff Function HR and is the primary IT counterpart in the business organisation enabling a good dialogue towards Vattenfall ITand third parties . You will report to Vice President – Governance & Metrics.
The Staff Function HR strives to add significant value to the business, supporting Vattenfall’s strategy by developing people to develop our business. SF HR also aim to further develop their processes so that managers are able to use their time efficiently and effectively when working with HR related tasks.
Governance & Metrics is responsible for the development of our People and HR IT strategies as well HR analytics, governance and compliance. By improving the efficiency of the organisation, the department contributes significantly to the ongoing transformation of HR in Vattenfall.
- Develop our HR IT strategy and strategic IT roadmap for HR, as a part of Vattenfall's overall IT and HR strategy.
- Collect and understand HR IT related demands from the Business Areas and the Staff Functions and initiate realization in cooperation with HR Services, Vattenfall IT and third parties.
- Proactively manage the HR IT portfolio and associated budget including prioritisations.
- Manage our regulatory obligations in the area of information security and data protection.
- University Degree in a relevant area like Business Administration.
- Experience from complex IT environments and from transformation of IT platforms.
- Good knowledge of modern, cloud-based IT solutions.
- Experience from governing an IT solution where key components are outsourced, while others are retained.
- High level of analytical working and thinking, with experience and proven skills in problem solving.
- A strategic and analytical perspective, able to connect long term planning to concrete action.
- A proactive and performance focused profile – you like to drive change and to work in partnership.
- Ability to execute informal leadership by building, maintaining and leveraging vital internal networks,
- Stakeholder management skills and the ability to take on different perspectives.
Location: Flexible (Solna, Amsterdam, Berlin)
We offer you:
- A role in an international, open and inspiring environment where you will get to be an important part of driving change and transforming Vattenfall and where your BIO knowledge and attitude will bring us one step further.
- Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as BIO with Vattenfall.
- At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
- And last but not least; International and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
Please apply before: 28th May 2018
For more information contact:
Jesper Ingre (Vice President of Governance & Metrics) +46 70 645 7900
Nidhi Illman (Recruiter) +46 72 702 7861
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Trade union representatives in Sweden:
Michelle von Gyllenpalm & Leif Sjöberg (Akademikerna), Lars-Erik Näsman/Johnny Bernhardsson (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application!