Do you want to be responsible for the creation of data products to accelerate Vattenfall’s digital transformation strategy? Do you want to become part of a team that develops and keeps our data together in a data platform?
As a Business Intelligence (BI) developer you will have an important role in capturing the potential that analytics can give Vattenfall. You will have a CRM focus and work with market automation to improve accuracy in directed customer market communication. Business Intelligence and analytics is a strategic area for Vattenfall with high priority and there will be good opportunities to develop your profession as BI developer. The technology develops rapidly and continuous learning will be key to make sure to use technology in the best way.
As a BI developer with CRM focus you will be working closely with our business partners and especially with the retail marketing team. Do you want to help improving churn and efficiency in direct marketing based on analytics?
• You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues
• Learning new tools and software development skills is your second nature
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in software development
• You think about data as a massive asset to leverage
• You are keen on automation using Continuous Integration/Delivery tooling
• You have an Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working
• You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international)
• Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with a product owner
• Familiar with writing SQL´s (Oracle and MS SQL)
• Experience in Microsoft Jscript or general programming knowledge
• General technical expertise
• Meritorious with experience of Portrait Dialogue (marketing automation tool from Pitney Bows)
• Meritorious with marketing experience, server setup knowledge, .NET programming and webservice knowledge
• Strong interest in taking directed customer marketing to a next level using analytics together with data scientists using e.g. Python or R
• Proficient in spoken and written English, Swedish is beneficial
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable degree
Our offer is:
• Being part of setting up a new key area for Vattenfall and part in a transformation process where business intelligence is a success factor for our business
• A professional environment where your business intelligence knowledge and attitude will bring us one step further.
• A central office location with easy access, by either public transport or car.
• Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as BI Developer.
• At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
• Gym and training classes (Football, Innebandy, Yoga, Salsa etc) in our Solna office.
Location: Solna, Sweden
You must be living or eligible to work in Sweden.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter, no later than June 4th 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Recruiter, Nidhi Illman 072 702 7861 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Malmkvist (acting Manager Customer Analytics) at email@example.com
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.