Do you want to be responsible for the creation of data products to accelerate Vattenfall’s digital transformation strategy? Do you want to become part of a team that develops and keeps our data together in a data platform?
As a Business Intelligence (BI) developer you will have an important role in capturing the potential that analytics can give Vattenfall. You will design, build and integrate data from various sources. You will write complex data queries and create data infrastructure in a simple and efficient matter. You will visualize data for the business to make it possible to e.g. increase decision accuracy and improve process efficiency.
Your stack will consist of mainly Oracle related services. An Oracle database is for example used connected to the marketing automation tool. Business Intelligence and analytics is a strategic area for Vattenfall with high priority and there will be good opportunities to develop your profession as BI developer. The technology develops rapidly and continuous learning will be key to make sure to use technology in the best way.
BI developers will work closely with our business partners which consist of all business units in Vattenfall that have a customer relation. Will you help them getting better insight in our customers’ demands?
Feel energized? Great! Then read on because there is more in it for you.
• You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues
• Learning new tools and software development skills is your second nature
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in software development
• You think about data as a massive asset to leverage
• You are keen on automation using Continuous Integrations/Delivery tooling
• You have an Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working
• You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international)
• Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with a product owner
• Familiar with Microsoft and Oracle SQL databases and building data warehouse solutions
• Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing and version control
• Experience in deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
• Strong interest in taking directed customer marketing to a next level using analytics together with data scientists using e.g. Python or R
• Proficient in spoken and written English, Swedish is beneficial
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable degree
Our offer is:
• Being part of setting up a new key area for Vattenfall and part in a transformation process where business intelligence is a success factor for our business
• A professional environment where your business intelligence knowledge and attitude will bring us one step further.
• A central office location with easy access, by either public transport or car.
• Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as BI Developer.
• At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
• Gym and training classes (Football, Innebandy, Yoga, Salsa etc) in our Solna office.
Location: Solna, Sweden
You must be living or eligible to work in Sweden.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter, no later than June 4th 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Recruiter, Nidhi Illman +46 72 702 7861 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Malmkvist (acting Manager Customer Analytics) at email@example.com
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.