Do you want to be a part of the growth for BA Wind by further strengthening the IT Demand team? We are now looking for a Business IT Analyst (m/f) in BA Wind that will join the IT demand team with a responsibility for such as requirement definitions.
The IT Analyst role is placed in the IT Demand team in Business Control BA Wind. The IT Demand team has a central role managing the IT project portfolio, application SLA´s and IT basic services for all units in BA Wind. The main focus the coming years is to be an enabler for the Wind BUs and to execute the IT target landscape that will support BA Wind´s strategy and growth. The IT Demand team is a small team with a hands-on approach and with an active involvement in project deliveries. During 2016 the BIO team had strong focus on establishing platforms for key areas. For the coming period there will be a shift in focus towards content, roll out, and definition of new business support tools based on use cases leveraging the established platforms.
The IT Analyst will mainly be responsible for requirement definitions and will be a link between the Wind end users and the delivery teams. The person will also document processes and architectural designs. In addition, small assignments or project definition phases can be a responsibility to deliver independently. The person will have an active role in reviewing SLAs and service deliveries for new services that will gradually be established. With new tools and services added, there will be an increasing need to keep track of decided standard applications for different areas, which is also expected from the Business IT Analyst.
The IT Demand team is a small team and all members must be prepared to do anything that can come up including general administration or similar.
The main responsibilities are:
- Define and take ownership of requirement specifications within projects or assignments
- Drive tasks or assignments
- Ensure that project deliveries and decisions are properly documented
- Document processes and architectural designs
- Define service requirements and service models before project hand over
- SLA and basic service reviews
- Keep track of the Wind application portfolio
The person we seek for this role has the following profile:
- Our successful candidate has a graduate degree (or similar), with some IS/IT experience
- We are looking for a team player who is able to realise change and who is able to handle flexibility as a normal part of the daily job
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate complex data into concise and structured information
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, being able to present complex data to different types of audiences. Fluent in English
- Proven ability and ambition to work within multi-national teams
- Demonstrable experience of effective interaction with cross-functional teams
- Be results-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and produce concise information
- Demonstrable relevant qualifications, graduate or equivalent level
- Affinity with reporting processes
Experience of Microsoft Azure architecture is a plus. It is also considered a plus with some experience from utilization of new digital opportunities by defining use cases and corresponding requirements that can be quickly implemented based on the existing technical platforms.
The preferred location of this job is Hamburg, although regular traveling is required to the main Wind offices. For this position we encourage young applicants that would like to grow into an interesting and challenging position.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact Mattias Karlsson via phone +4687395174, for information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Vanessa Koop via phone +4940790227786 or apply directly via the application button.
We look forward to your application!