Are you looking for a challenging position in an international organization? Are you an innovative and enthusiastic professional with interest in the changing energy landscape? Come join our team!
Vattenfall/Nuon is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies). More information on the current products and services can be found on www.nuon.nl/ev and www.vattenfall.de/emobility.
In this position you will be working within the European Emobility team, based in Amsterdam, Stockholm and Berlin. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business in Europe. Our unit is part of Business Area Customers & Solutions.
Key objectives of the Emobility unit include
• Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
• Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
• Have customer satisfaction levels of at least 8 out of 10
You will be responsible to ensure the availability and reliability of our our Emobility products and services –within the team, particularly towards business customers
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Active monitoring of chargepoints, identifying issues before they occur.
• Periodic reporting on up- / downtime of chargepoints
• Steering technical problem solving of hardware / software of chargepoints, together with internal an external stakeholders
• Testing of new hardware/software
• Staying up to date on technical requirements and identifying potential implications on chargepoints
• 2nd line support towards our customers and fulfil a pivot role in the solution finding for complex problems
• Provide technical information to internal staff and installers
The Chargepoint Engineer will report to the Team lead Operations and will closely cooperate with the operations colleagues in the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on problem solver to join our team.
Furthermore you match the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant working experience at least 3 yrs
- Experience in systems engineering and operations management .
- Creative, analytical, problem solver
- Crisis management skills
- Fluent in Dutch or German and English (written and spoken)
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Commitment and willingness to take own initiative
- Availability of 4 to 5 days per week and willingness to travel 2-3 times per month
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Feel energized? Apply now or contact us for additional information! We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter. Last day to apply is May 28th, but we ask you to send in your application as soon as possible since interviews will held continuously. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, recruiter, +31611853543.
We look forward to your application!