For our location Hamburg or Stockholm, we are now looking for a
Compliance Officer (m/f)
Your job as a Compliance Officer (m/f)
Compliance assists the BA Markets MT with the management of compliance risks and supports the management to safeguard that the company and its employees comply with laws, regulations, exchange rules, internal rules and ethical standard continuously.
Your key activities will be:
- Perform compliance risk assessment
- Develop and execute the yearly compliance plan
- Quarterly reporting to the BA Markets Management Team
- Identification of BA Markets main compliance risks and taking the appropriate risk mitigation steps
- Regulatory mapping of BA Markets obligations towards authorities and exchanges
- Perform compliance controls
- Draft instructions
- Support the business in finalizing and adapting implementation of & continuously monitor compliance to EMIR, Remit, MAD/MAR, MiFID, AML, European sanctions
- Monitor compliance with exchange rules
- Compliance incident management and investigate/follow-up on incidents
- Support the KYC process with compliance input
- Support the NPC process
- Provide awareness trainings to the employees
Your profile as a Compliance Officer (m/f)
The successful candidate is someone with law and/ or compliance background and is able to work both independently and in a team.
Furthermore, you convince with the following skills and competencies:
- Solid (5+ years) relevant work experience of which at least 2 from a Compliance Function in a financial institution
- Preferably experience in Trading/ Capital Markets environment
- Highly cooperation oriented and with very strong communication skills
- Ability to combine conceptual/ big picture analysis with attention to detail
- Very structured working methods
- High integrity and ability to manage conflicts
- Output oriented
- Fluency in English and in German
Business Area Markets maximises the value of Vattenfall’s portfolio by optimising and dispatching, hedging and sourcing for Vattenfall's assets and sales positions. We offer power purchase agreements to operators of wind or solar parks, optimise 3rd party batteries and enter into origination deals within the B2B segment. We serve as Vattenfall’s single market access to energy commodity markets trading in electricity, emissions, fuels, freight, and renewable certificates. We are responsible for generating profits by taking positions within defined risk mandates and limits. We are active across Europe with more than 560 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, and Denmark.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Selma Budak at +494079022 7788.