The climate is changing and the energy industry is transforming. So is Vattenfall. We have started a journey where our vision is to become climate neutral in Europe in 2050 and to be leading in renewable energy in Europe within 10 years. We want to contribute to a more climate smart Sweden for all kinds of people and this requires competences from people with diverse backgrounds. This is where you fit in!
Do you want to join us on our journey?
We are now looking for a Content & Social Media Specialist for a temporary position
Do you consider social channels to be the number one platform for marketing? We are now looking for a social media wiz that can support us in our journey towards a fossil free future. We work with customer-centric business models in agile cross-functional teams and we aim for increased market leadership in Sweden and in Finland. We are on our way to become fully customer centric and thus provide a first class customer experience – no matter what information, channel, app or individual you get in touch with.
As a Content & Social Media Specialist you will
• Execute our social media strategy by editing, publishing and sharing engaging content on our platforms.
• Moderate user generated content in our social channels
• Create editorial calendars for social content
• Collaborate with other departments of Vattenfall to ensure quality of the content.
• Revitalize the Vattenfall brand from a content perspective
• Create engaging content from idea to ready-to-be-published material and building storytelling in our channels – social media, onsite, marketing automation system - to move the customers in the purchasing funnel
• Support customer teams with content development and contribute with your knowledge and thinking on different customer journeys.
• Plan, request and execute the right kind of analysis and follow-up for monitoring campaigns and initiatives
• Keep up to date within the changing energy landscape and smart home solutions to create content around our products and services to the right target group
We consider ourselves a media house and we need you to fill our channels with relevant and interesting stories about this exciting journey we are on.
Your skills and experiences include
• Proven experience from social media marketing and excellent capability to handle project-oriented tasks involving multiple stakeholders from start to finish
• Strong digital knowledge and good knowledge in video, photo and writing.
• Knowledge and experience from working with Content Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Google Analytics or equivalent.
• Good working knowledge in design, CMS (ex Portrait Dialogue, Episerver) and content programs (ex Percolate).
• You are a creative specialist with passion and competence for creating and producing engaging content in own channels including social media.
• Your starting point is always the customer needs and the business objective
Our ideal candidate has a degree within marketing communication or business administration - from Hyper Island, Berghs, IHM, IHR or similar.
• Customer-focused and business minded
• Able to take initiative, action and to deliver
• Interested in innovation and technology
• Digital in mindset and skill
• Likes to share knowledge with others
• A true team player. You are confident in your acquired skills and knowledge, whilst at all times placing the team before your ego
• Passionate about smart energy, sustainability and climate
• You are fluent in Swedish and can communicate in English
Welcome to apply!
The position is temporary
25% with start ASAP – 31st of March 2018
100% 1st of April – 31st of December 2018
Process and time line
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the link below as soon as possible but no later then 29th of December 2017.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Cecilia Björklund : +46 70 134 56 78. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja +46 70 372 76 91.
We offer: You will work at our new office in Arenastaden Solna, Sweden, next to the new Mall of Scandinavia only 8 minutes away from the Central Station. As an employee of the company, you are offered a free occupational health service, preventive care contributions and discounts on health and wellbeing activities. In Arenastaden you also have access to Vattenfall’s gym. Every year, various ”Vattenfall championships” (VC) are held, such as the summer VC, golf VC, and indoor VC. These are great opportunities to get some exercise, meet other Vattenfall colleagues and have a good time together!
Reach Union representatives via switchboard 08-739 50 00
Carl-Gustaf Angelin (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
Within Business Area Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
Vattenfall Consumer sales currently operate in Sweden and Finland in the consumer and small & medium business markets. By offering an excellent customer experience through first class propositions, the unit enables Vattenfall to take a leading position on the Nordic market.