For Vattenfall, Crisis, Incident and Security, we are looking for a
Country Crisis & Security Manager Germany
located in Berlin, Germany.
Your job as Country Crisis & Security Manager, Germany
- You will be responsible to represented Security, Incident and Crisis Management in Vattenfall, Germany and to support the business to implement all strategic programs from the global CIS funcion, in the country.
- Provide business support in all security fields to ensure fiduciary duties.
- Monitor and report on security threats and regulatory changes (situational picture).
- Support business to implement all CIS strategic programs in Germany.
- Support to Country MD in security matters and advice the management team accordingly.
- Establish and ensure Country Crisis Management Team capability.
- Operational security support in all CIS areas to business in country of responsibility.
- Physically review, monitor and measure compliance with CIS strategic programs.
- Liaise with local authorities to support business to fulfil fiduciary duties.
- Organize and provide duty officer (DO) functionality for Germany 24/7.
Your profile as Country Crisis & Security Manager
- You have an academic degree in a relevant area i.e. Master degree in Security Management.
- You obtained at least 10 years in a Corporate Security Management position, or working in a government position within the security field i.e. Police, Intelligence Service or military officer.
- You possess the ability to work in large and complex organisations and to handle internal and external interfaces effectively on both national and international level.
- You are a strong team player.
- You have good networking and interpersonal skills.
- You have knowledge of analytical software tools, excel and databases.
- You are equipped with analytical and structural skills.
- You gained strong credibility built through both business insight and leadership.
- You have very good German and English skills, both spoken and written.
- You are willing to travel.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than 'just' having an interesting job in a result-oriented culture. Here you will be part of a challenging and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Crisis Incident and Security (CIS) team in part of Staff Function Legal and CEO Office at Vattenfall. CIS is a new unit within Vattenfall with the goal to become a modern security and resilience function that is flexible, agile and has great knowledge of emerging threats. As a Country Crisis & Security Manager, Germany you report directly to the VP CIS/ Group Head of Security (CSO) at Vattenfall with a dotted line to the country organization.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Bettina Keil, via phone +49 4079022 2289. Please apply directly via the application button. The closing date of the vacancy is June 2nd, 2017.