Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Customer Insight Analyst within Consumer Sales Nordic. Business Unit Consumer Sales Nordic is responsible for the sales of products and services to private customers and small- and medium sized companies in the Nordic region.
As a Customer Insight Analyst you will play an important role in making Consumer Sales Nordic more data driven. This means proactively working with our analytical data environment and make sure we have access to the data we need from both existing and new data sources. You will drive analytical initiatives in cross-functional teams and work closely with other analysts.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Make quantitative analyses to generate insights and identify new business opportunities
- Build predictive models and use advanced analytics to optimize business results
- Work proactively with large and complex data sets and explore new data sources
- Together with other analysts and IT, maintain and develop our data environment
- Follow up and reporting
Your background and profile
- University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering)
- Programming skills (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Experience/knowledge in statistical concepts and modeling
- Ability to present complex results to a non-technical audience
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
Closing date for applications is 1st of June. The location of this position is in Arenastaden, Solna.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Frank Svensson email@example.com, 073-079 02 47. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-372 76 91.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard, +46 8 739 50 00: Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna) och Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. The Business Area is also responsible for Feenstra as well as the Customer Service in Germany and in the Netherlands.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city.