Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are now looking for the right person to fill the position as Data Protection Coordinator in Vattenfall’s Business Area Wind.
Overall purpose of the role:
Vattenfall is required to comply with EU regulation “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) per 25 May 2018. GDPR set outs rules on the handling of personal data e.g. personal data from employees, customers, stakeholders. A core GDPR requirement is the implementation of a governance structure to ensure compliance and accountability. The governance structure includes establishing the role of “Data Protection Officer” (DPO) and “Data Protection Coordinator” (DPC) to support the DPO.
As Data Protection Coordinator you have the following key responsibilities:
Your profile as Data Protection Coordinator
- Advise, identify, mitigate and monitor the risk of non-compliance with data protection laws, regulations, rules, standards and codes of conduct;
- Be the main contact person about Data Protection in BA Wind towards the Regional Group DPOs in Vattenfall. In addition, represent BA Wind in the Regional Data Protection Working Groups;
- Be the main contact about Data Protection for BA Wind employees;
- Regularly report to BA MT on compliance;
- Manage the support network with the Business Excellence units;
- Ensure a smooth hand-over from the GDPR implementation project to achieve an effective operational GDPR process in BA Wind.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic team player with the ability to influence and motivate other whilst having fun getting the job done.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Finance;
- Experience with compliance processes and auditing;
- Experience with data protection, planning and project management;
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Analytical and solution-driven.
The location of this position is flexible with workspace available in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Kolding, Solna or London.
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 1st of June
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.More information
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Moll, Recruitment, phone +31654916494 or mail firstname.lastname@example.orgOur organisation
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a
sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.We look forward to your application!