Do you want to play a significant role in the Energy Transition? And are you excited to bring in your digitalization expertise to power climate smarter living? This is your chance! Vattenfall/Nuon is looking for a Digital Accelerator/ Strategist.
Over the last years Vattenfall has realized significant successes in digitizing its service and sales activities towards customers. Impressive progress has been made by a dedicated group of experts on the digital opportunities for Vattenfall. For the future we want to further develop and accelerate a true Mobile First capability and mindset in our organisation.
We believe that the next steps in increasing digital maturity will add even more value to our customers. You will be part of the central Digital Innovation team in the Netherlands and UK and together with the Lead Digital Acceleration you will boost the regions’ digital development by prototyping innovations, inspire through future views and implement improvement for the digital service experience.
Do you feel challenged to boost the next step in our digital journey and accelerate digital mindset and capabilities?What your role is:
Vattenfall’s vision is to put our customers first by providing an excellent, hassle free and personalized customer experience. As Digital Accelerator you will:
• Define together with the regional stakeholders the digital and innovation roadmap
• Align with stakeholders in the Region to identify needs and improvement opportunities
• Seek for new ways to boost the digitalization of the business and make sure that the customer expectations and satisfaction are boosted while business can work more efficiently and effectively
• Come up with ideas to prototype together with our international specialists
• Have a wide network in digital strategy topics, is innovation driven but knows at the same time what will be feasible
• Work on many projects simultaneously but also knows what to focus on
• Translate the digital vision into feasible chunks, guides the business to the new world and is a trusted advisor for the business and comes with solutions
You will report hierarchically to the Lead Digital Acceleration and functionally to the stakeholders in the Region NL/UK. You will work closely together with all managers and employees in the Region on the digital transformation.We are looking for:
You, if you are a person who is highly motivated and has strong inspirational skills. You are living up to our core values and exposing your leadership capabilities in both leading business and leading innovative change. You have high communication skills to challenge others in developing digital in their core. And most of all, you are a trusted digital expert with the skills, experience and drive to realize customer value from digital solutions.
• Bachelor or University degree (business, economics, behavioral or equivalent)
• Minimum of five years extensive experience in digitalisation, preferably in a retail sales and callcenter business
• Proven track record in business innovation
• Entrepreneur with proven delivery mentality
• Experience in driving customer obsessed architectural improvements
• Strong language skills in Dutch and English, in writing and verbal
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefor we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. You will be working in the Region NL/UK where Amsterdam is your basis.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, latest on the 27th of September. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, Recruiter, at email@example.com or +31611853543We look forward to your application!