Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Director Non-Organic Growth within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions (InHouse). The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and will next expand into the Netherlands. You will become a member of the BU Management Team and will be responsible to drive the non-organic growth in all countries.
This new business venture will offer solutions for solar power, electricity, heat, e mobility charging, storage, sub metering and digital energy saving tools that combine the benefits of both decentralized and centralized energy production into a completely new service across Vattenfall. A service that fits our real estate customers’ needs, today and in the future.
This is a new way of buying energy. Vattenfall will design, install and manage the most optimal energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Offering a single point of contact combining hardware and energy-services into a complete and convenient energy solution – we aim to be the only energy partner our customers need.
If you want to be part of building an innovative energy venture then this is the place to be.
As Director Non-Organic Growth, you will play a vital part by fast forward us into becoming a major European player.
Your focus is to make us grow by acquisitions and major partnerships. Responsibilities:
• Identify what type of companies to acquire
• Identify and screen acquisition targets
• Initiate contacts and lead negotiations
• Lead pre- and post-acquisitions in cooperation with our M&A unit
• Pursue major partnerships/JV
To be successful we believe that you have the following experience:
• 10+ year working experience of acquiring companies, perusing and negotiating major business deals and/or strategic consulting
• A strong business acumen
• Proven capability to lead and inspire project team members and the other party of the deal
• Understanding of the energy market, Real Estate market and/or decentralized technologies
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
• A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
• Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
• Passionate about finding and closing the right acquisitions targets and have them well integrated
• A strategic thinker with very strong doer and hands-on abilities
• When needed an excel cruncher
• Passionate about being part of building a new business
• An inspiring leader that is able in a fast changing business environment to lead non-direct reports spread in different countries. And are willing to travel on weekly basis even though we love video conferencing
• Fluent in English
The location of this position is flexible.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Mattias Tingvall, +46 703998786 . For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Isis Larsson +46 76 131 47 49.