At Vattenfall we exist to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation. For this reason Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (E-mobility) and expanding its E-mobility team and geographical footprint. So now we are looking for a Director of E-mobility Sales & Operations to build up the UK team and business!
Vattenfall currently operates more than 8500 charging points in Europe - and our network continues to grow. Our E-mobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the E-mobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, local energy companies, leasing companies).
Main tasks & responsibilities
You will be part of the business unit (BU) management team, and translate the joint BU priorities into specific goals, activities and actions for your unit. You will build the UK team and business, and together you will be responsible to start, build and steer the E-mobility business in the UK market towards a market leading position. You will be Vattenfall's key country representative for E-mobility, both internally and externally.
Your responsibilities include:
• Playing an active role in detailing the commercial strategy of our business unit, and translate and implement it into a strategy for your UK team
• Developing and achieving the budgeted turnover in the UK. For achieving this, you develop the team’s objectives and business plan
• Marketing & Sales, putting Vattenfall as a front runner on the British E-mobility map, acquiring new customers as well as long-term important regional sales channels (e.g. lease companies, OEMs, resellers)
• Set up the sales driven work processes, procedures and targets in accordance with Vattenfall operating procedures and fine-tune the commercial offerings to the local market needs
• Handling the fulfilment process, managing relation with local installation partners to monitor, and if necessary assist with, the proper execution of installation
• Playing an active role in the E-mobility management team and the achievement of collective results, contributing with your area of competence, unique perspective and engagement
• Recruit, build, manage, coordinate and supervise the department in its activities and performance. Having the responsibility to motivate and to develop a growing team
You will report to the VP E-mobility of Vattenfall. You will be located in London. We expect you to travel regularly to (potential) customers as well as internationally to build the international E-mobility business as a member of the management team.
You have a proven track-record in creating and managing successful sales teams. As a sales professional you stand out in a challenging and independent position in an entrepreneurial environment.
You also have:
• Solid general management capability
• Experience and focus on sales channel management, sales & marketing, in a B2B environment
• Ability to run a lead to cash process
• Interpersonal skills in actively managing stakeholders relations, both internally and externally, both private and public
As a person you are customer focused, have sales skills and a result oriented business mindset. You are a team player who can motivate and inspire others.
You have management experience and as a leader you act according to our leadership values: clear, visible and courageous. You communicate naturally in English, both verbally and written.
We offer you
At Vattenfall E-mobility you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being an inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, we have an informal culture and are passionate about E-mobility. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to build your own team and help us transform this industry!
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Recruiter Eva Deen, +31611853543. Please send your application before the 3th of March. First interviews for this position will be in London. An assessment will be possibly part of this procedure.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.