Do you want to advise Vattenfall organization about IT (Information) security risks and are you aware of the latest digital security trends, laws and regulations?
Vattenfall IT is looking for an IT Security Specialist to further strengthen our Group IT Security function. IT Security is an increasingly important discipline for Vattenfall business through an increase digitalization as well cyber threats and regulations. You know this area well, have a pragmatic attitude and like to work in a dynamic international environment? You are someone who can ask critical questions and constantly strives for improvement?
- As a Group IT Security Specialist, you work in a dynamic international team of peers who are the IT Security contact point and the advisor to the organization - our management, employees, IT outsourcing partners.
- You signal risks and monitor the security measures in Vattenfall organization. You strive for continuous improvement and, if necessary, propose countermeasures.
- You are part of the Vattenfall IT and have an active contribution to this. You play an important role in reporting to IT management about the IT (Information) Security.
- You are a solid security professional and therefore advise the management of the Vattenfall IT organization in decision making with implications for IT (Information) Security. You do this by designing policies and security standards, monitoring, reporting risk, supporting in creating and increasing awareness and compliance with IT (Information) Security guidelines and initiating improvement programs in this context.
- Academic degree within relevant area to Information and/or IT Security
- Certifications (e.g., CPP, CISSP, CISM)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant IT/information security position in a international/corporate environment
- Thorough knowledge of relevant standards, such as ISO27001/2; NIST, COBIT, ITIL
- Profound understanding of information technologies and architectures in combination with their respective connection to IT Security
- Current knowledge of relevant IT/Information Security legislations (e.g. IT Security Act, NSI, critical infrastructure protection, privacy - GDPR) in the European countries where Vattenfall operates
- A high degree of co-operation and collaboration capabilities in a distributed work environment including the willingness to travel
- Our best candidate masters our group language English; other languages such as Swedish, German, Dutch are of additional value.
Location: Flexible (Sweden, the Netherlands, or Germany).
For more information contact:
Johannes Frahm (Manager) +49 1525 4626313
Nidhi Illman (Recruiter) +46 72 702 7861
We welcome your application IN ENGLISH, before 31 May 2017.
Please answer questions as below in your application if you can:
Why are you interested in this position?
What expectations do you have on our company?
What makes you perfect for this job?
Apply today! We are interviewing continuously.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Birgitta Almer (Ledarna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO)
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT for the entire Vattenfall Group. Vattenfall IT is an international Staff Function that provides efficient and reliable IT-services and support. Vattenfall IT has around 1 400 employees spread across Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland and Sweden.