Vattenfall IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development/implementation projects and the operation of application systems. Some 1,200 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden contribute daily to our international business success in the three organisational segments IT demand, IT supply and Group IT.
What will you do?
• Work with top technologies like Kafka, Spring Boot, Azure and distributed systems
• Work with top polish experts and conference speakers e.g. from Bottega
• Use DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing
• Create future of Emobility (electric vehicles) business in Europe
Who are we looking for?
• Solid experience with Java programming in agile scrum teams
• Experience in Spring framework and TDD
• Strong focus on high quality of code
• Driven and motivated
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design, Event Sourceing, CQRS is a plus
• Knowledge of microservices architecture is a plus
• Knowledge of Azure is a plus
• Very good knowledge of English
• Understanding of agile culture and scrum team organization
What can we offer?
• Trainings, conferences and courses as you wish
• Work in company with Swedish culture focused on people work-life balance and good atmosphere
• Modern and spacious office with electrically adjustment desks, with table football, Play Station corner, shower for cyclists and parking spaces
• Compensation package: private medical health care, English classes and My Benefit (including Multisport card)
• Six day per month working from home
• Once per week FIKA – meetings with coffee, donuts and fruits
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com