Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as (Junior) Process Expert - focus area documents - in the Vattenfall Business Area Wind Onshore. You will become a member of the Business Excellence & Asset Mgmt. Onshore Team.
Your responsibilities as a (Junior) Process Expert:
- Run projects to set up and consequently continuously improve our Document/Data/Content management processes across the value chain in BU Onshore
- Be the point of contact for the business to BE for a specific country/team within BU Onshore
- Receive and track documentation through the Document Management System (DMS), maintaining version control, meta data and system users
- Liaise and communicate clearly, constructively and positively with other parties to ensure efficient document and information transfer, storage and recovery
Your qualifications as (Junior) Process Expert:
- University degree (or equal)
- Experience in document management systems, processes and procedures
- Good understanding of engineering documentation, and the ability to read and understand engineering drawings, documents and procedures in order to process
- Strong organisational, management and coordination skills
- Command of the English language is strong, both verbally and written
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Ability to work in an international environment with a team spread over multiple locations Team player with excellent communication skills
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
The location of this position is flexible with workspace available in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Kolding, Solna or London.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a
sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, Recruiter, phone +4940790227786 or mail email@example.com.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. The interviews for the positions will be conducted at the 28h and the 29th of November.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application!