Key Account Manager - Electric vehicle charging solutions
Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies). More information on the current products and services can be found on www.vattenfall.de/emobility.
In this position you will be working within the European Emobility team, based in Berlin, Amsterdam, and Stockholm. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business in Europe. Our unit is part of Business Area Customers & Solutions.
Key objectives of the Emobility unit include
- Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
- Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
- Have customer satisfaction levels of at least 8 out of 10
You will be responsible for the sales of Emobility products and services within Germany, focusing on creating customer value through superior service, particularly towards business customers.
Main tasks and responsibilities include
- Acquiring new Emobility customers (businesses) based on strong relationship building
- Preparing commercial proposals towards large business customers and partners (e.g. leasing companies, OEM’s, car dealerships)
- Maintain and strengthen existing and new relationships
- Systematically collect and aggregate customer needs/preferences and translate them to new solutions
- Co-develop an ambitious sales plan for Germany
The Key Account Manager will be located in Berlin and will report to the Team lead Sales & Operations and will closely cooperate with the local (German) Sales team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales person with a strong entrepreneurial drive to join our team.
Furthermore you match the following requirements:
- Relevant working experience of at least 4 yrs
- Proven sales skills
- Experienced in (or affinity with) Emobility business
- Strong team-work and communication skills
- Strong commitment and willingness to take own initiative
- Fluent in German and preferably English (written and spoken)
- Availability of 4 to 5 days per week
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. You will receive a market-orientated salary with good secondary benefits.
The position is limited to 12 months with an option for prolongation or an unlimited contract afterwards.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Wolfgang Bilger, Recruiter, at +4940790224094. Please send your application directly via the link below.
We look forward to your application!