Do you want to create impact and make a difference? This is your chance to be part of a customer-focused sales organization!
Key Account Manager
Vattenfall is looking for a Key Account Manager within the Business Area Customers & Solutions. Vattenfall have a strong and leading position on the Nordic market within the client segment since many years, especially in Sweden but also strong in Finland and Norway. The segment consist of approx. 80 companies within traditional base industry as well as emerging high consuming new industries, and the main task is to further develop Vattenfall as the partner of choice to the client base. Key divider for Energy Intense clients is electricity representing a high part of the cost base and therefore being of strategic importance both in the short and long term perspective.
The team consist of 5 Key Account Managers located in Sweden, Finland and Norway.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Growing a long term profitable commodity sales business and customer loyalty with the Nordic energy intensive client base
- Key account management – identifying and mapping customer needs, offerings, contract negotiations, closing deals, managing and developing the customer relationship .
- Establish strategic partnerships with customers to improve sustainability and environmental footprints
- Leading the customer team
We are looking for
- Strong and proven business acumen
- Experience from electricity commodity business and B2B Sales
- Genuine interest and experience of customers and their respective industry challenges
- You have a relevant university degree or equivalent.
- You are highly motivated to create the best value for our customers, to cooperate in a high performance organization and you want to play a decisive part in shaping the future.
- You have documented experiences from B2B sales and customer responsibility
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
Your personal skills
- Business oriented and able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability
- Strong credibility built through both business insight and leadership
- Communicative and trustworthy
- Solutions oriented with a strive to continuously develop and improve
The location of this position is preferably Stockholm but flexible
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the last day, since applications will be handled continuously.
Last day to apply is 4th of February, 2019
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Manager Energy Intensive Clients, Johan Axelsson, +46 70 369 54 14. For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, +46 70 372 76 91.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 – Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. Our employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over eight million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, France and UK.
Since the start of our BA in 2015 we have achieved many things to be proud of. In order to ensure we remain future proof to deliver on our ambitious targets way forward we set up the BA internal project VOICE. We investigated our set up and are introducing a closer alignment between our strategy, the top structure, the steering model (including KPI’s) and governance of BA Customers & Solutions. It is our strong belief that the markets are local which is one of the driving forces to strengthen and bundle our regional activities into a regional unit.