Are you a self-driven person who likes to build and maintain social networks?
Vattenfall IT (VIT) is looking for a Liaison Manager to be placed in Luleå, Sweden for the Distribution and Production team. Vattenfall IT is the central IT organization supporting our customers in the business. The Liaison Managers acts similar to a Key Account Manager on behalf of IT Supply (represented by the Single Point of Contact, SPOC) to the business who is represented by a Business Information Officer (BIO). The Liaison Managers links and steers IT supply and demand between VIT and the business. In this position you will report to Manager of Distribution and Production.
Key tasks/activities part of role:
• Together with the SPOC the Liaison Manager is the Vattenfall IT partner to the BA/SF stakeholders and BIO in Hydro Nordic.
• Responsible for securing (together with the BIO and the SPOC) alignment between Business and Vattenfall IT and represent Vattenfall IT in in the BIO-SPOC dialog i.e.
- Operational (issues and escalations)
- Tactical (Project Portfolio, Future demands for SLA and Risk Management)
- Strategic (Enabling Business/IT Strategy)
• Support in coordinating Vattenfall IT service deliveries (regardless where they are produced or sourced) towards the priorities set by the BA/SF and the BIO (incl services, projects and products)
• Ensure implementation of standardized supporting structures and roles supporting the Business IT dialogue and alignment (i.e. SPOC Virtual Support Team etc.)
• Responsible for informing the IT SPOC Forum and escalating to VIT Management (N-1 or N-2) if BIO escalations in the Vattenfall IT line organization do not get resolved.
• Support the BIO in stakeholder management driving end user and stakeholder satisfaction measurements
• Support the BA/SF Business Portfolio Management in planning connected to the business IT portfolio and ensure input for business priority setting, IT capacity and improvement opportunities
• Support the BIO in operatively tracking the business IT portfolio
• Support the BIO in optimizing the application portfolio
• Project management with focus on early project phases (e.g. pre-sales type activities)
• End to end project management of smaller assignments
Primary interfaces and nature of interaction are:
• BIOs in BAs and other SFs
• BA / SF leadership and appointed business stakeholders and forums
• Other Liaison Managers
• Service Managers
• Managers in Vattenfall IT
Your profile and personal skills:
• Sound understanding of complex IT solutions desired; willingness to build this up is essential
• Sound understanding of business processes in Hydro desired
• Good communication and networking skills
• Self-driven person who is willing to take on challenges
• Ability to structure customer demands and to align them with IT deliveries
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders
• Fluency in Swedish and English
• Ability to use diverse communication channels (video conferences, Skype, Teams, telephone conferences, etc.) to stay in touch with and effectively collaborate with your peers in Solna and abroad.
Location: Luleå, Sweden
Travels to other Vattenfall locations are expected (Solna and other Vattenfall IT locations) to interact with stakeholders in person on a regular basis (e.g. twice a month).
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than December 16, 2018.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Ulf Arne Stolzke +49 152 546 276 65. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Ann Nilsson, +46 727 08 57 55.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
We look forward to your application!
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.