Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Marketing manager within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions. The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and now we are ready to expand into the Netherlands. You will become a member of the Country Management Team Energy Solutions Netherlands and the European Marketing Team. An all-encompassing role, you will be responsible to develop and drive marketing and lead development activities in the Netherlands.
This new business venture enables B2B Real estate owners, area developers and their customers to become fossil free. In our solutions heat, electricity, cooling, e-mobility charging, storage are integrated and digitalized. We combine the benefits of both decentral and centralized energy production and services, into a completely new service across Vattenfall. From one hand, we design, install and manage the most optimal and convenient energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Energy services that fits our Real estate customers’ needs, today and in the future!
If you relish a challenge, you understand B2B marketing and you want to be part of building an innovative energy venture then this is the place to be!
As Marketing manager, you play a vital part in our ambition to become a top player in the decentral energy solutions business and to be partner of choice for our B2B Real Estate customers. You drive our positioning and consistent value for our customers through effective understanding of their drivers and coordinated customer engagement from brand and awareness through to lead generation through to service delivery and operations, to deliver a unified brand promise.
- Customer and Competitor insight and turning that into customer- positioning, storyline and messaging
- Develop value propositions in partnership with product development and sales teams
- Building a marketing plan and driving execution of successful, integrated (content) marketing campaigns across the entire customer journey, i.e.:
- Customers events
- Sales presentations and product material
- Define and manage website
- Social media campaigns
- Video case studies and white papers
- Plan and execute lead marketing and development
- Track and report performance of marketing activity
- Define and execute internal communication and manage internal relationships with Communications, Public Affairs, and Group Branding teams
To be successful we believe that you have the following experience:
- 5+ year working experience of B2B Marketing both on strategic and an operational level with clear evidence of delivering quantifiable results
- Experience of planning and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns; online campaigns (seo, sea, e-mail), content marketing, social media, etc.
- Understanding of the energy market, Real Estate market and/or decentralized technologies
- Experience of designing and developing customer journeys / customer experience would be beneficial
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
- A high performing individual with a commercial drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
- Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
- A strong customer focus; understands that it’s about customer’s needs, you have a strategic vision of customer and service concepts.
- Creative and passionate about marketing and executing on marketing campaigns.
- A very strong doer and hands-on person who delivers
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting and un-daunted by challenges in building a new business
- Able to focus on the country specific while actively participating in our international scalability and excellence
- Fluent in Dutch and English working skills
The location of this position is Amsterdam.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city.
Are you excited to drive this transition together with us? We are looking forward to your application!
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Marije van Donselaar, Director of Marketing Energy Solutions, +31 6 50849853. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Iris Eveleens, Recruiter, +31 6 15330697.