Do you want to join our agile transformation?
Vattenfall Consumer Sales Nordic is accelerating towards a future with the connected energy landscape, new solutions, empowered customers and disruptive competitors. We have very high ambitions going forward and will continue to be a leader through innovation, customer focused solutions and signature customer experiences.
We recently implemented an agile structure, governance and way of working - a major shift in becoming even more fleet-footed and to put the customer in the center of everything we do. We work with customer-centric business models in agile cross-functional teams and we aim for increased market leadership in Sweden and in Finland! We are on our way to become fully customer centric and thus provide a first class customer experience – no matter what information, channel, app or individual you get in touch with.
All daily work in Consumer Sales Nordic is carried out in cross-functional scrum teams. Ensuring we are in the forefront in each competence area all employees will belong to a chapter i.e. center of excellence. Chapters are groups of functional competences that will share best practices and develop their expertise. This position will belong to our Chapter Crafters – Customer Journey Experts.
Vattenfall is now looking for a Nordic Product Owner – Omnichannel Development
As a Product Owner, you will become a highly important team member of our Nordic Omnichannel Development Team that reports to the Director of Customer Experience at Consumer Sales Nordic.
Consumer Sales Nordic serves 1,3 million customers in the consumer and small & medium business markets in Sweden and Finland. In this role, you will be one of our key contributors in shaping the future for Vattenfall and our customers.
As Nordic Product Owner – Omnichannel Development, you and your team are jointly responsible for the continuous improvement of the overall Vattenfall customer experience – something that we have very high ambitions for – making sure that we deliver a consistent and smooth customer experience in every interaction, throughout our customer journeys. This includes areas such as Service Design, Online Development, Customer Service, Telemarketing, Search Engine and Conversion Rate Optimization (SEO/CRO), Media placement, SEM and Programmatic buying, as well as Marketing automation.
More specifically, the responsibilities of your team include:
- Develop, implement and refine strategy and way of working for developing and optimizing our customer experience, throughout all of our agile teams
- Ensure CX metrics are defined, implemented and visualized throughout our customer journeys
- Secure excellence in omnichannel performance and an optimized channel mix
- Challenge and support other agile teams and business stakeholders, always taking the customer experience perspective
- Secure efficient and relevant agency set ups and well working agency relationships
- Support and facilitate a common Nordic backlog prioritization of online development needs, related to websites and mobile apps
- Secure close cooperation and well working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as DevOps teams, Customer service and Telemarketing agencies
We are looking for a Nordic Product Owner – Omnichannel Development who has a University degree in e.g. Business administration, Communications or equal with a proven track record of mastering Customer Experience Management (CXM) and working with both traditional and new media, customer journey development and data-driven marketing and customer interactions. You thrive in the changing media landscape with empowered customers and explore new possibilities acting with a hands-on attitude. Change management is something that comes natural to you and experience in agile way of working is desirable. In addition, the following qualifications are important for this position:
- Broad experience of and good knowledge in Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- Strong experience from digital and data-driven marketing as well good knowledge in traditional marketing
- Hands-on experience of online development in an agile context, preferably in the roll of Product owner or Scrummaster
- Good understanding of continuous improvement of digital sales channels, through CRO, SEO/SEM
- Excellent and proven track record as a leader in challenging environments
- Experience of working in large international organizations
- Very good business sense and a holistic insight and understanding of how marketing interacts with other business cycles
- Fluent in English and Swedish language (both written and oral), speaking and understanding Finnish is a plus
Your personal characteristics
You have strong, proven leadership skills and a drive for results. You are strategic and analytical and have the ability to turn complex matters into simple and to communicate efficiently with different stakeholders. On the other hand you also have the skills and ability to organize, prioritize and plan realistically and efficiently. You have a proactive approach, are open to change and not afraid to challenge. As a leader you are clear, visible and courageous.
The location of this position is in Solna, Stockholm.
Process and time line
We look forward to your application no later than 16th of August, but we ask you to apply as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Chapter Lead, Henrik Dahlgren, +46 72 570 87 35 or Director of Customer Experience, Christina Kilström, +46-70-615 78 61. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Daniel Ruja, +46-70-372 76 91.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Carl-Gustaf Angelin (Akademikerna)
Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen)
Christian Eriksson (Ledarna)
Ronny Ekwall (SEKO)
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Within Business Area Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
Consumer sales currently operate in Sweden and Finland in the consumer and small & medium business markets. By offering an excellent customer experience through first class propositions, the unit enables Vattenfall to take a leading position on the Nordic market.