Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are now looking for a dedicated O&M Coordinator.
The position is placed with reference to the O&M Manager DanTysk.
About your role:
The O&M Coordinator plays a key role in the technical operation of the wind farm. He/She is supporting the O&M Manager. The O&M Coordinator supports to ensure a HSE compliant smooth and efficient maintenance and operation of the DanTysk wind farm. Overall coordination of O&M works of contractors and sub-contractors for WTG’s and substation.
Your responsibilities and work tasks:
• Ensuring compliance with HSE
• Support the technicians and service leads
• Planning service activities in SAP
• Support planning daily work
• Technical follow-up on and changes of documents after finished jobs
• Monitor and control contractor activities
• Set-up of service contracts to ensure availability, maintenance and finances
• Work scheduling/shift planning
• Follow up on the wind farm availability
• Ensure technical input to the ERP (SAP) system
You have a university background with a technical approach or a technical background, and preferably 6-8 years of working experience with the above mentioned tasks, preferably within the wind industry. As we operate in an international environment, it is essential that you speak and write English fluently.
• You are practically oriented
• You have a broad experience with operating and troubleshooting WTG’s and substations
• You have experience with day2day supervision
• You have experience in an offshore environment
• Solution driven
• Dedicated to the task
• Able to prioritize the workload and handle peaks
• Comfortable with a changing environment and an international perspective
• Strong communication skills and are able to communicate well with representatives from various professional groups, external business partners and colleagues
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary and international teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues as ‘Ask and Share’ concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development
Esbjerg, Denmark or Hamburg, Germany (with regular travel to the DanTysk Site) and traveling Esbjerg/Hamburg.
For further information about the position please get in contact with the O&M Manager Rikke Frejo +45 27875990.
For information about the recruitment process please get in contact with Jette Ingeberg +45 22 57 07 51
Please send your application with curriculum vitae and cover letter via this page no later than the 10th of March 2019.
We look forward to receiving your application,
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.