O&M Manager for Logistics and Supply on DanTysk & Sandbank Offshore Windfarms in BA Wind
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat with operations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
We are now looking for the right person to fill the newly established position as O&M Manager for logistics and supply on DanTysk Sandbank Offshore Windfarms located in the Sylt area off the coast of Esbjerg, Denmark. The right person will report to the Head of Operations on the site.
The O&M Delivery Offshore department manages all operating offshore asset and installs strong day 1 operatorship and develops SMART operations, to boost performance on safety, yield and cost levels on all current and future assets to top quartile in the industry. The Operational Support Offshore department supports the operating assets within material management, first line technical support and ramp-up for operations.
The site team on DanTysk Sandbank Offshore Windfarm consists of onshore personnel in Esbjerg and Hamburg plus offshore personnel on an offshore accommodation platform and a Service Operation Vessel in the Sylt area off the coast of Esbjerg, Denmark.
We are looking for an O&M Manager for our site management team that will run the operations of supply and logistics of personnel and goods on this interesting and complex site. You will be part of a skilled and passionate management team and be the manager of 15 on-and offshore employees ready for step change.
Your key activities will be:
• Leading the on – and offshore warehouses efficiently and structured.
• Be overall responsible for the offshore accommodation platform and all its employees and activities
• Be overall responsible for all crew logistic activities with CTV, SOV and helicopter.
• Shape your staff in accordance with maintenance plans and operational needs in the coming years
• Leading the transformation towards future logistic solutions and cost-benefit based operations
• Implement upcoming component supply strategy and warehouse ERP control (SAP)
• Participate in optimizing the O&M strategy
• Always be an HSE leader
Furthermore the role includes to support the Step Change for Offshore:
• Install a strong performance culture on the sites
• Standardize site operations
• Use SMART data coming from Engineering to increase performance of the sites and support the increase of learning cycles by strong data capture and feedback
• Maintain a strong Safety Awareness Culture
What we are looking for in our leaders
• You have a university degree (or equal) with relevant work experience as a leader in an international organisation, preferably within a wind or oil & gas environment.
• You are experienced in maritime operations.
• You have experience with ERP systems – preferably SAP or similar.
• Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written. Danish and/or German language is a plus.
• You are a highly motivated and communicative leader who is able to focus on both people and business
• You are proven skilled in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges
• You are ready to take on challenging changes in way of working and bring your organisation with you in a good way.
• Health and safety is of highest priority why experience in exposed environment is necessary
We are looking for a communicative leader who is able to focus on both people and business and has demonstrable experience in managing teams in change and challenging environments. The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international working environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues.
We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Location: Esbjerg or Hamburg.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Tenna Opstrup Petersen – Head of Operations, DanTysk Sandbank Offshore Windfarms, + 45 24 75 89 60.
For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Jette Ingeberg Senior Recruiter, +45 22 57 07 51
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. The application deadline is February 25th 2019.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 24,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you!
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities.
Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.