The ambition of Vattenfall is to become a leading E-mobility charging solutions provider in the European market and we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission. In this position you will be working within the European E-mobility team, based in London.
The UK E-mobility team is a new addition to the Vattenfall business in the UK which has already been locally active for 10 years and owns and operates significant wind, solar and storage assets within the UK. The E-Mobility market is a growth sector in the UK with EV sales increasing rapidly within the new vehicles market. This position is a new hire to help strengthen the team and will form a key and influential part of the E-Mobility unit for Vattenfall.
Key objectives of the E-mobility unit include:
• Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
• Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
• Have industry leading levels of customer satisfaction
• Become one of the key players within the UK market
You will be part of the team responsible for running and scaling up our operations in the UK allowing us to continue to be a European leader in electric vehicle charging solutions .
Key responsibilities include:
• Taking overall responsibility for some cross business unit international processes, their overall design and roll out.
• Designing and implementing operational systems and processes for the UK market in coordination with the international operations teams. (CRM / Billing systems / Connected services)
• Running the operational processes smoothly and developing training where required.
• Improving operational processes and systems, supporting the change and expansion of the E-mobility UK business activities.
• Working with our international teams to ensure compliance with GDPR and developing internal governance processes. Helping to define the operational goals that you and others will pursue
• Avoiding and dealing with (potential) operational crises in an effective way
Operations Manager will report to the Delivery Manager.
You are a professional with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong affinity with operational excellence. You take initiative and with your strong communication skills you easily build a network inside and outside the organization.
• Relevant working experience of at least 6 years and a proven track record in Operations
• Experience in managing external partners in a customer oriented environment
• Strong entrepreneurial and problem solving skills
• Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent)
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, we have an informal culture and are passionate about E-mobility. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
The position is based in Blackfriars, London. The job will require some international travel.
Do you feel energized? For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Eva Deen, +31611853543, email@example.com. We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page before the 18th of November.
The customer comes first in Vattenfall. Our employees strive to deliver the best possible customer experience and to provide relevant offers and services to customers. With over six million customers, we are responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
We believe that further electrification will be a key-enabler for reducing CO2 emissions. Therefore, we have the ambition to expand our leading and visible role in the electrification of transportation and industry. Our current E-mobility activities concentrate mainly in Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. Given the rapid increase of electric driving in Europe, Vattenfall is planning to enter additional markets on short notice. We want to make charging easy and accessible, everywhere in Europe, and electric vehicles the new normal!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.