You might think that the energy sector is boring, slow and old fashion. But you couldn’t be more wrong!
At Vattenfall we want to help our customers power their lives in climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuels within one generation. We believe that electric mobility will play a key role in a more sustainable society and in making transports fossil free. And the transformation has just started. The electric vehicles are finally entering the market! And they need to charge. Do you want to be part of an engaged and driven business unit, with the exiting assignment to provide the market with the necessary charging solutions to fuel the transformation? If you ever wanted to have the possibility to shape and form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience and a new business, this is the opportunity!
Are you the Order and Delivery manager to E-Mobility Nordics we are looking for?
We are looking for the right person to join E-Mobility Nordics and to take our order and delivery to the next level. In this role you will be building up processes and best practices that allows us to scale to the next level of delivery excellence. You will be the one coordinating and overseeing that the order and delivery flow is running smoothly.
• Establish and uphold processes and routines for order and delivery processes
• Coordinate business partners to ensure excellent delivery of our solutions
• Develop of our order and delivery function to be able to scale-up the business
• Identify and remove impediments and run continuous improvements
• Build a collaborative, professional and customer oriented work flow and be part of the overall operational team for E-Mobility Nordics
• Excellent skills in operations management.
• Excellent skills in quality and continues improvement work.
• Excellent skills in establishing work routines and implementing processes in daily work.
• Excellent skills in processes and systems support and improving digital interfaces.
• A business mindset and interest to develop a new business area.
• Excellent skills in creating long term business relations.
• Familiarity with sales of technical/electrical solutions.
• Quality, continuous improvement, operational excellence and professionalism lies close to your heart.
• You are brave and willing to take initiative, action and to deliver. A true doer.
• You have customer focus and devotion to be part of developing and growing a new business.
• You are a humble team player.
• You have a constructive problem solving mindset that enjoys working in a complex business environment.
• A positive and open attitude.
• Interested in technology and passionate about energy and sustainability.
• Our ideal candidate has a relevant academic degree and able to communicate fluently in Swedish and English and a few years of working experience.
What’s in it for you?
Within E-Mobility Nordics you will work in an open and dynamic working environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job where you can play a key role in shaping the future of our new business. You will be working in a focused and engaged team, and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. Welcome to apply!
Process and time line
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the link below. Last day to apply is 8th of March.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Susanna Hurtig, E-mobility Nordic, +46 70 649 87 23. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, +46 70 372 76 91.
You will work at our office in Arenastaden Solna next to the new Mall of Scandinavia only 8 minutes away from the Central Station. All employees are offered a free occupational health service and discounts on health and wellbeing activities. As an Vattenfall employee it is easy to work out thanks to our own sports hall, gym and sports associations.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 – Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. Our employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over eight million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, France and UK.
Since the start of our BA in 2015 we have achieved many things to be proud of. In order to ensure we remain future proof to deliver on our ambitious targets way forward we set up the BA internal project VOICE. We investigated our set up and are introducing a closer alignment between our strategy, the top structure, the steering model (including KPI’s) and governance of BA Customers & Solutions. It is our strong belief that the markets are local which is one of the driving forces to strengthen and bundle our regional activities into a regional unit.