Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are now looking for a Permit Manager, DK Offshore Wind who, as part of each respective project team, will lead the process to ensure that permit requirements are met during the construction of Vesterhav Nord/Syd, Danish Kriegers Flak and Horn Rev 3. The role will also require effective communication with relevant authorities and stakeholders during this process and so it is expected that the applicant will be a fluent Danish speaker. The Permit Manager will work within Business Area Wind’s Consenting team which brings together offshore wind permitting and consultation expertise from the markets in which we operate, including the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
Your responsibilities as a Permit Manager, DK Offshore Wind:
• Ensure that permit requirements are met
• Monitor compliance with permit commitments
• Maintain effective communication with authorities and key stakeholders/sea users
• Provide on-going advice to the project team
• Keep overview of permit – related compliance obligations
• Act accordingly to ensure that Vattenfall is compliant with permit obligations
• Archive of permits and regular environmental compliance check
• Keep close alignment with project/site manager to ensure that built project is within parameters of the permit; negotiate required permit changes with the permitting authorities as required
• Be single point of contact towards permit licensing authorities
• Ensure handover of compliance obligations from Project Delivery to Generation
• Keep close alignment with Environmental specialists to assess impact of new/changing legislation and implementation
• Review employers requirements (Permit part) on country and project/site level
• Provide input regarding compliance requirements for updating the Environmental Aspect Analysis and Environmental Risk reporting
Your qualifications as a Permit Manager, DK Offshore Wind:
Candidates will have a proven track record in the successful support of a windfarm project. A working knowledge of the project delivery process, including Health and Safety culture and regulations is also preferred.
• Multi-skilled self-starter, with high levels of energy & commitment to deliver;
• A degree in Environmental Science or similar with at last 5 years’ experience in a relevant discipline
• Some awareness of renewable energy policy and its impact on project development
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to function well in a team environment and be able to build and develop relationships with stakeholder groups;
• An aptitude for problem solving
• Good communication skills
• Good understanding of health and safety regulations requirements and developing culture.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
The location of the position is Kolding, Denmark. Travel will be required according to the needs of the project.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Senior Recruiter Jette Ingeberg +45 22 57 07 51.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 25th of November
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 28,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
We look forward to your application!