Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Personal Assistant within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions (InHouse). The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and will next expand into the Netherlands.
This new business venture will offer solutions for solar power, electricity, heat, e-mobility charging, storage, sub metering and digital energy saving tools that combines the benefits of both decentral and centralized energy production into a completely new service across Vattenfall. A service that fits our real estate customers’ needs, toady and in the future.
This is a new way of buying energy.Vattenfall will design, install and manage the most optimal energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Offering a single point of contact combining hardware and energy-services into a complete and convenient energy solution – we aim to be the only energy partner our customers need.
If you want to be part of building an innovative venture then this is the place to be.
As Personal and Team Assistant, you are responsible for providing a high quality support to the Vice President BU Energy Solutions and his management team. This is a key role and will significantly contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the departments and the organizations. We believe half of your time will be spent on assisting with meetings and the rest will be about governance and structure. As you, alongside with the VP, will have the best overview of the BU your active contribution in the management team will be appreciated and expected.
Your responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
• Review decision documentations for the Management team, EGM and VRC.
• Governance structure and compliance
• Create and monitor the BU action list
• Create and enhance presentations
• Supporting tasks for the Business Development and the Energy Solution teams
• Secretarial and administrative support to the VP, including diary management
• Arrange external and internal meeting agendas, invites and minute taking at meetings
• Planning and booking events and meetings
• Manage ad hoc tasks and projects
Your profile and qualifications as a Personal Assistant:
• Educated – degree in relevant subject and/or secretarial qualification and experience
• Strong organizational, management and coordination skills
• Good all-round communicator with fluency in Swedish and English
• German language skills appreciated
• Strong sense of integrity and ability to manage sensitive information
• Proficient with Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Experience of event organization
• Able to contribute to a culture of flexibility, team work, entrepreneurship and creativity
• International work experience or experience of working cross culturally and across global locations
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
• A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
• Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
• A very strong doer and hands-on person
• Good at building team spirit and spread a common culture
• Adaptable and fast learner who wants to actively contribute in discussions
• Preferable knowledge and interest in the energy or Real Estate sector
The location of this position is in Arenastaden, Solna, Stockholm.
Process and time line
Please send in your application as soon as possible – please do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period! Include CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is 31st of May 2018.
For more information about the position and recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Ann Nilsson, +46 727085755.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Kalle Almqvist (Akademikerna), Kjell Karlsson (Ledarna), Christian Magnusson (SEKO) and Patrik Nenzén (Unionen). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city.