Portfolio & Transaction Manager – Vattenfall Wind Power
Vattenfall is one of Europe`s largest electricity generators and producers of heat. We operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map aiming at achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Do you want to shape the future?
We are now looking for a Portfolio & Transaction Manager to The Portfolio & Transactions department which is part of the Market Development function within Business Unit Offshore wind. The department has team members located throughout Vattenfall’s core markets. The main responsibility of the department is to identify and develop project opportunities in all Vattenfall offshore markets.
Your role & responsibilities:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across Vattenfall’s core markets. The main responsibilities include:
• Working with a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team to identify project opportunities
• Developing offshore wind opportunity in Vattenfall’s core markets including identification of new offshore wind project opportunities and participating in potential acquisition projects
• Analysis of new market opportunities and ownership of commercial case for new projects in a competitive market
• Building relationships with external stakeholders and work with them to promote and develop offshore wind opportunity
• Participation in industry forums and meetings related to offshore wind markets
• Frequent travel will be required as part of this role
For the right candidate, this will be an opportunity to become part of an experienced, open and international team working for the leading company in developing low cost, large scale, renewable offshore wind energy.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Strong communication, presentation and people skills
• Over 3 years’ of relevant work experience, preferable from the energy sector
• International and cross-cultural interest and experience
• Experience from the offshore wind energy industry
• Fluency in Swedish - written and spoken – is desirable
• Excellent English – written and spoken
• University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
Location for this position is in Stockholm, London or Hamburg.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field and further develop your technical knowledge in different turbine platforms. You will be working in an international team and you can always count on support from committed colleagues, but will also cooperate extensively with our colleagues in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We offer flexibility, respect for work life balance and the opportunity for working in a small, dedicated team with a true international outlook.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Welcome to apply for this position, we are looking forward to your application!
Application may be sent in English.
For further information about the position and our process, you are welcome to contact our recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim +46 72-585 28 76
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Rolf Ohlsson - Akademikernas, Christer Gustavsson - Ledarna Leif Karlsson - SEKO, samt Anders Bohlin - Unionen
They will all be reached at switchboard: +46 (0) 8-739 50 00.