Are you our new Process Developer?
Vattenfall Consumer Sales Nordic is accelerating towards a future with the connected energy landscape, new solutions, empowered customers and disruptive competitors. We have very high ambitions going forward and will continue to be a leader through innovation, customer focused solutions and signature customer experiences.
We recently implemented an agile structure, governance and way of working - a major shift in becoming even more fleet-footed and to put the customer in the centre of everything we do and in all channels. We work with customer-centric business models and all daily work in Consumer Sales Nordic is carried out in cross-functional Scrum teams. Ensuring that we are in the forefront in each competence area, all employees belong to a chapter i.e. centres of excellence. Chapters are groups of functional competences that will share best practices and develop their expertise. This position will belong to our chapter Builders– System & process experts.
We are now looking for dedicated Process Developer to our customer team ”I’m switching Vattenfall”. This customer team is responsible for all sales and marketing activities towards our existing private customers as well as all the customer journeys and touch-points connected to those journeys. One of your primary focus areas will be to analyze, optimize, develop and operate our contract renewal process from and end-to-end perspective, including managing revenue flows. You will also work with back-log related items that the team is responsible for.
Working in an agile organization is both motivating and developing but also set increased demands on you as an individual. We are looking for a fearless person, who does not hesitate to take on assignments outside their comfort zone, someone with a “role up your sleeve attitude” – get things done.
More specifically, the responsibilities include
• Analyze and act on insights based on findings to optimize forecasting and renewal flows
• End-to-end ownership for the contract renewal process
• Consistently on the lookout for possibilities to increase customer and business value/revenue
• Operate, develop and execute dialogues in marketing automation tool
• Process verification, refinement and testing
• Together with the team find new ways of retaining the customers and create value
We are looking for a person with the following capabilities
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to translate analytical insights to decisions and concrete initiatives
• Operational mind-set ensuring end-to-end solutions across systems and processes
• Strong business orientation and understanding of financial fundamentals
• Pro-active attitude constantly looking to improve and innovate
• Team playing ability and willingness to share your competence for the sake of team performance
• Interest in agile ways of working aiming at delivering on speed, flexibility and innovation
• Used to taking on own responsibility and working independently
Furthermore, we are also requiring the following qualifications
• University degree in either business administration, economics or similar
• Excellent skills in Excel
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Preferably experience from the energy market
• Fluent in Swedish and English both verbal and written
The location of this position is in Solna, Stockholm
Process and time line
We look forward to your application no later than 2nd of November, but we ask you to apply as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Chapter Lead, Anders Bergegran, +46 73 069 61 20. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, +46 70 372 76 91.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Per Svensson (Akademikerna)
Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen)
Christian Eriksson (Ledarna)
Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Within Business Area Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
Consumer sales currently operate in Sweden and Finland in the consumer and small & medium business markets. By offering an excellent customer experience through first class propositions, the unit enables Vattenfall to take a leading position on the Nordic market.