At Vattenfall we exist to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation! For this reason Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. And now we are looking for a Product Developer!
Vattenfall currently operates more than 6000 charging points in Europe - and our network continues to grow. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies).
In this position you will be working within the ‘Emobility’ unit and are based in Amsterdam, Berlin or Stockholm.
The Emobility unit has the task to
• Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions
• Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
• Have customer satisfaction levels of at least 8/10
You will be responsible for the development of new Emobility products and services – focusing on creating customer value – within the Strategy & Product Development team.
Main tasks and responsibilities include
• Contribute to continuously improving our strategy
• Develop customer oriented / value added products and services for our markets
• Organize testing & validation of new products and services
• Lead the design and implementation of new processes and tools/resources
• Prepare products and services for implementation our European markets
• Select suppliers/partners
• Setup commercial and financial evaluation for product & services
• Setup models for business casing and pricing for complex customized sales offers and/or tenders
The Product Developer will report to the Director Strategy & Product Development. The international teams consist of 6-9 people located in Berlin, Stockholm and Amsterdam, working on topics for all our markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, handson & commercially minded innovator to join our team. A teamplayer with strong communcation skills and the commitment and willingness to take own initiative.
Furthermore you match the following requirements:
• MSc/MBa or equivalent education
• At least two years of relevant working experience in product development
• Worked on product developments projects with platforms, apps and/or connected hardware
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Creative, business sense, focus on value creation
• Fluent in French and English (written and spoken) and preferably experienced in working on the French market
• Used to working scrum and waterfall setups
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, we have an informal culture and are passionate about Emobility. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.More information
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, Recruiter, at +31611853543. You can also send your application directly via the link below. Please send your application before the 20th of March, 2018.
We look forward to your application!