Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Project Manager within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions (InHouse). The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and will next expand into the Netherlands. You will be part of our Operations team in Sweden and report to the Head of Operations Sweden. You will be responsible to drive the project management of our installation of energy solutions.
This new business venture will offer solutions for solar power, electricity, heat, e-mobility charging, storage, sub metering and digital energy saving tools that combines the benefits of both decentral and centralized energy production into a completely new service across Vattenfall. A service that fits our real estate customers’ needs, today and in the future.
This is a new way of buying energy. Vattenfall will design, install and manage the most optimal energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Offering a single point of contact combining hardware and energy-services into a complete and convenient energy solution – we aim to be the only energy partner our customers need.
If you want to be part of building an innovative venture then this is the place to be.
As Project Manager you will play a vital part by securing delivery of our projects so we can become the market leader in Sweden and a major European player.
Your focus is to deliver our solutions in a secure way, on time and within budget. Responsibilities:
• Planning and executing the delivery from hand over from Sales to Operations
• Working with our Suppliers and Subcontractors
• Being our point of contact at the work site
• Attending and facilitating meetings and inspections on the work site
• Facilitate efficient quality assurance
• Work with the team to improve our processes and ways of working
• Work with the Product team to identify and implement installations improvements
To be successful we believe that you have the following experience:
• 5+ year working experience of project management within construction
• Used to working with subcontractors and customers
• Experience in construction law (ABT/AB) and HSE (BAS-P/U)
• Understanding of the energy market, Real Estate market and/or decentralized technologies
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
• A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
• Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
• Passionate about delivering with high quality, on time and within budget to our customers
• A very strong doer and hands-on person
• Passionate about being part of building a new business
• Able to focus on the country specific while actively participating in our international scalability and excellence
• Fluent in Swedish and English working skills
The location of this position is Solna.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Martin Sjöberg, +46 707980395. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Shala Jamshid +46 702379325.