Project Manager Associate Sweden
OU Heat Projects is responsible for structuring and realizing the most value creating solutions for BA Heat and Vattenfall. This means, that within the three portfolios Biomass & Infrastructure Projects, Near Term Gas Assets Projects, and Gas Asset Development Projects, like new builds or refurbishment projects are developed and realized. Besides this, staffing of projects with the right people and the development and maintenance of competence pools make the work in the this OU dynamic and alive. OU Projects is now looking for a new Project Manager Associate with location Uppsala.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as Project Manager Associate
As Project Manager Associate you will support the Project Manager in the development and execution of projects of OU Heat Projects in Sweden. This concerns all elements related to the project. Scope of the assignment, support a respective Project Manager to:
- Maximise value for the company.
- Develop the project in accordance Vattenfall’s Purpose and Principles.
- Set up the project team to meet the project objectives (eg Safety, Budget, Schedule)
- Manage the engineering and procurement processes
- Prepare for the next TG and project phase
- Execute the project safely, in time and within budget.
- Depending on the respective project manager, tasks will be divided in a various ways.
Your qualifications as Project Manager Associate
- MSc degree on Energy Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of pre- and post-FID experience in supporting project managers of large capital projects in Sweden.
- Experience in Financial administration, SAP and project control / cost monitoring pre- and post-FID
- Have supported in permit related processes in Sweden.
- Risk & Opportunity Management experience.
- Making and executing communication plans.
- Team building activities within project teams.
- Preparing management decision material (eg for PSG, PRB)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills both written and oral.
- Able to be full time in Uppsala and willing to relocate later on (mainly within Sweden) when needed for the project development.
- We expect the PMA to be eager to get trained (on- and off the job) towards a Project
- Manager level and to have the ambition to have such a PM position in the future.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 2nd of March 2018. We do not accept applications through email. Interviews are expected to be held on the 14th and 15th of March in Uppsala.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Richard van den Broek, +31 6 1594 7280. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com . Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Kalle Almqvist, Akademikerna, Kjell Karlsson, Ledarna, Christian Magnusson, SEKO och Patrik Nenzén, Unionen.
Business Area Heat develops, operates, maintains and optimizes the full value chain of heating and cooling networks and efficient heat and energy production to serve customers and society with reliable heat and electricity in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden. We aim to grow by delighting our customers and being a preferred partner to cities and other stakeholders. We strive to provide efficient, climate-friendly solutions to the energy transition. While doing this we will focus on healthy cash flows, an excellent safety record and high reliability of production and supply.