Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Sales Channel Analyst within Business Unit Consumer Sales Nordic. Consumer Sales Nordic is responsible for the sales of products and services to private customers and small and medium-sized companies in the Nordic region.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Track, follow up and forecast our sales in Sweden and Finland
- Involve in business planning process
- Collect and analyze data and KPI’s to evaluate and report monthly and annual sales goals, quotas and forecasts
- Work closely with relevant departments within Consumer Sales Nordic (Heads of the business in Sweden and Finland and their teams, business control function and sales performance) to secure a correct business plan, target-setting and sales performance
- Support the business in deep dive analysis regarding customer development and movements in the different sales channels
- Follow up on channel profitability including cost to acquire and other key parameters
- Take part in projects (sales development, sales steering)
- Solve ad-hoc reporting requests
Your background and profile
- University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Economics, Controlling or Business management).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Fluency in English and Finnish, Swedish is considered as an advantage.
- A proactive approach is essential as well as drive with a sense of urgency.
- Advanced skills in QlikView or SQL programming is considered as a plus.
Our ideal candidate is a team player! A colleague who is good at building strong relationships and taking own initiatives. In addition, you have a structured and proactive way of working. This position requires traveling, mainly in Finland and Sweden. The location is Helsinki.
We offer you an exciting, international position and the possibility to develop further in a rapidly growing field.
Please apply through Vattenfall’s webpage by submitting your cover letter, CV and salary request in English no later than August 12, 2018. We ask you to apply as soon as possible since Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking forward to your application!
For further information about the position or recruitment process please contact Sari Heerman, Recruitment Consultant +358 40 840 0042.
Within Business Area Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
Business Unit Consumer Sales Nordic currently operate in Sweden and Finland in the consumer and small & medium business markets. By offering an excellent customer experience through first class propositions, the unit enables Vattenfall to take a leading position on the Nordic market.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role models. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.