Do you want to realize the best experience and maximum value for our customers?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Sales Manager Corporate Clients for the Facility Expert team within Business Unit Business Sales NL.
‘Business Sales’ is responsible for the complete value chain of our Dutch business customers. We are ambitious, with enthusiastic driven teams and our customers are in good hands. To achieve this, the organization aims to realize an optimal customer experience, delivering relevant products and services to our customers, thereby maximizing value for our customers and thus for Nuon/Vattenfall.
The department Sales Corporate Clients is responsible for attracting and retaining corporate customers and optimizing the relationships with these customers. It has deep insight in the potential corporate market, has structural and regular contact with (potential) customers, ensures that Vattenfall/ Nuon is an attractive partner for all energy related matters and has the goal to be THE partner of choice when helping customers in the complexity of the energy transition.
The Facility Expert team focuses on customers and prospects in various segments like commercial real estate, datacenters, social housing, telecom, care and utilities. Key is to realize an optimized customer experience and ensure value for both the customer and for Vattenfall in a sustainable way. It serves as an innovative partner internally and externally to make ‘fossil free within one generation’ possible within the BtB context. The team breathes a passion for customer satisfaction and sustainability in everything it does, and is a strong representation of the voice of the corporate customer in the organization. A close cooperation with other departments like Wind, Solar, Emobility, Markets, Heat, Energy Solutions and Feenstra, is essential.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Managing one of the sales teams within Corporate Clients with 11 direct reports (KAM and Operational AM)
- Responsible for the annual sales plan and, after approval, ensure the monitoring and realization of the business plan, in order to achieve the goals
- Supervises the execution of the work of the team and, if necessary, takes corrective measures in line with the annual plan, in order to realize the set targets.
- Takes care of periodic reports (quantitative and qualitative), according to fixed rules and procedures, in such a way that senior management is optimally informed about the current and upcoming (financial) state of affairs and, if necessary, timely can take adjustments
- Based on market insights through joint visits, participation in Marketing Value team and knowledge of own product development the manager plays a crucial role in the development and improvement of the value proposition
- The manager has an important role in the cross BA initiatives and is in constant contact with peers in BA Markets, BA Wind, Feenstra and other BUs within C&S
- Responsible for an optimal design and development of the team and, in quantitative and qualitative terms, adequate staffing so that objectives can be achieved and staff is motivated
- Gives direction and guidance to employees in an inspiring, stimulating and supportive manner by setting clear frameworks within which employees are given space and confidence to take their own responsibilities and develop their talents
- Be a role model when it comes to sustainability, digitalization and optimal customer experience internally but especially also externally towards our customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Steer on important KPIs like rNPS, order intake, reduction of debt, etc.
- You will report to the Manager Corporate Clients
We are looking for:
- A highly motivated professional with extensive experience in corporate sales, preferably in the energy market
- A leader who is clear, visible and courageous when leading both business and people in a successful way
- A role model of the Vattenfall principles of Open, Active, Positive and Safety
- Proven skills in dealing with strategic customer cases and complex sales processes
- Skilled at working in cross-functional teams
Your personal skills
- Business oriented and able to combine a tactical and commercial focus with operational capabilities
- You excite and inspire peak performance from all members of the team
- Strong credibility built through both business insight, experience and leadership
- Communicative and trustworthy
The location of this position is Amsterdam.
- HBO or Master degree in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in managerial positions.
- 8-10 years of experience within solution & product management development environment.
- Experience in Leadership and sales management.
- Fluent Dutch and English language
Process and Timeline
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible via the link below. Last day to apply is the 25th of August.
An assessment can be part of the recruitment process.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Recruiter Eva Deen, +31611853543.
By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.