Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Senior Advisor Strategy Implementation Offshore, reporting to the Director of Business Excellence & Asset Management Offshore in BA Wind.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
The Business Excellence & Asset Management Offshore department is responsible for the formulation and implementation of the offshore strategy, transparency of business performance as well continuous process improvement and data/document management. Furthermore it defines and executes the asset strategy and fulfills the asset owner role of the offshore assets.
In your role as Senior Advisor Strategy you will secure the formulation/implementation of the BU Offshore strategy. Herby you will work in close cooperation with the BA strategy department. Furthermore you will lead cross functional projects within BU Offshore (also on behalf of the BU Hand) and contribute to cross BU projects within BA Wind.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Execute the strategy process in BU Offshore in alignment with the BA strategy department
- Secure strategy implementation, milestone tracking and reporting
- Prepare/coordinate BU review meetings on behalf of the BU Head
- Run cross functional BU projects and contribute to projects across BUs on BA level
- Fulfil the role as Strategy Implementation Officer (be part of the community of strategy advisor and participate in the BA Strategy JF)
- Prepare classical strategic research and analyses
- Give strategic advice to the BU Head and Head of Business Excellence & Asset Mgmt.
The location of this position is flexible, preferably in a Vattenfall/BA Wind main location. Regular business trips are required.
What we are looking for:
- You have a university degree (or equal) with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience within a wind environment.
- Deep knowledge of the Wind business and its strategic challenges
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Proven track record within the field of strategy and/or project management
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- You are a highly motivated, result driven and communicative
- You are proven skilled in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges
- Strong and cooperative team pleayer
The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is August 21, 2017.
By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process. Please note that this position might be subject for Security Vetting, which also includes national security controls.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Klemens Millonig, Director of Business Excellence & Asset Management Offshore, +49 1729911573. For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, +49 40 79022 7786.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Are you interested in a job with a lot of potential, possibilities, influence, and do you want to be a part of an organization with special focus on Renewables, you might be the person we are looking for.
We look forward to your application!