Are you the one to secure success in Smart energy?
Vattenfall DES (Decentralized Energy Solutions) Nordic is looking for a Senior Business Owner Heat Pumps with the responsibility for strategy for our heat solutions team. This important role requires heat pump market understanding, leadership skills and drive to convert possibilities into deliveries.
Vattenfall DES Nordic is accelerating towards a future with the connected energy landscape, new solutions, empowered customers and disruptive business models. We have very high ambitions going forward and will continue to be a leader through innovation, customer focused solutions and signature customer experiences.
We apply an agile way of working - a major shift in becoming even more fleet-footed and to put the customer in the center of everything we do.
We work with customer-centric business models in agile cross-functional teams and we aim for increased market leadership in Sweden and Finland. In this role you will work in our DES heat team.
• Develop heat solutions strategy with well argumented facts and market data.
• Drive implementation of VF DES strategy for market leader position through leading others, guiding partners and setting high standards of performance.
• Build and command industrial partner relations within heat pump market.
• Governance ownership of fulfilment within heat pump portfolio related solutions
• Align with other teams/individuals/stake holders on context and solution strategy for homogenous approach.
• Bear all financial responsibility of team portfolio and targets.
• Drive and point out areas of non-clarity between team or internal/external stakeholders.
• To deliver heat solutions to market working closely with engineering teams, setting demands towards partners and suppliers securing both hardware, installation and software technically as well as commercially
• To develop detailed, crisp business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
• Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Align intercompany with stake holders to find/create synergies with other products and other strategies.
• Perform research, data analysis, and validation to ensure we’re moving in the right direction
• 5+ years’ experience of business management within a technical services and solutions of heat pumps.
• Academic degree in engineering or Business administration.
• Capacity to work both strategically and operationally seeing the whole picture and breaking it down in the details and the ability to communicate the strategies in logical summaries
• Strong knowledge of heat pump industry as well as market requirements and a passion for great customer experience.
• Experience of key elements within service delivery value chain
• Ability to work with cross functional engineering teams to define performance and system level requirements, creating detailed documentation, and effectively communicating product and program details with customers and stakeholders
• Structural, organizational and project management skills
• Documented technical knowledge of whole value chain of heat products.
• Business intelligence drive
• Fluency in Swedish and English is a must and Finnish is a plus.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Experience building and scaling a successful start-up; An entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience of smart interconnected product/solutions.
• Development of service value chain based on technical products.
• Development of service offerings based on technical products
• Development of value chain in installation business
• Good understanding of commercial value mapping throughout the product value chain.
• Experience working according to scrum
• An understanding of sales funnel management (leads, offers, order, follow up)
• You are a believer in insights and data-driven design
• Excellent technical writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
• You are a team player with an agile mindset, are customer focused, result-oriented, and a structured communicator with a high level of energy. You are an organized worker, have an entrepreneurial mind set and excellent networking skills. Your work will require an extraordinary ability to understand customer needs and translate the needs into new solar energy and smart energy solutions.
• Your way of working is structured and proactive. You make things happen and you don't mind that all the processes aren't in place. That's an opportunity for you to find a way that you believe in and make an improvement. Of course, you have a big business focus and are confident in your technical and commercial skills
Location: Stockholm - Solna
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, please do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
Last day to apply is October 26th 2018
An assessment is part of the recruitment process. By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process. Please note that this position is subject for Security Vetting, which also includes drug test and national security controls.
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Sr. Director Solutions DES Nordic, Rick Khan, +46 76 118 04 74. For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, +46 70 372 76 91.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 – Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. Our employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over eight million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, France and UK.
Since the start of our BA in 2015 we have achieved many things to be proud of. In order to ensure we remain future proof to deliver on our ambitious targets way forward we set up the BA internal project VOICE. We investigated our set up and are introducing a closer alignment between our strategy, the top structure, the steering model (including KPI’s) and governance of BA Customers & Solutions. It is our strong belief that the markets are local which is one of the driving forces to strengthen and bundle our regional activities into a regional unit.