Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Senior Process Improvement Advisor, reporting to the Head of Business Excellence & Document Management in the BU Offshore of the BA Wind. Business Excellence & Document Management belongs – together with the department of Asset Management – to the unit Business Excellence and Asset Management.
The Business Excellence & Document Management department is responsible to build out and implement the BU Offshore process landscape and helps taking our business improvement system to the next level. The overall purpose is to achieve best-in-class process improvement culture within and across the business units in Business Area Wind. Furthermore the department is responsible for the Document Management in the BU Offshore from TG0 to Decommissioning.
We are now looking for a Senior Process Improvement Advisor who takes a key role in steering the Improvement Initiatives in the BU Offshore, the Resource Management process and database as well as the Contract Standard.
You will have the following key responsibilities
Improvement initiatives BU Offshore
- Develop and implement a concept for the steering of BU-wide Improvement initiatives
- Be the filter of planned initiatives and secure/support a professional setup of each initiative
- Report and give advice to the BU Offshore Management team
- Identify areas of improvement of the BU Offshore by screening the external market incl. other industries
- Contribute to the further development of the department towards an inhouse consultancy
- Implement the operational Resource Management [RM] process and database in BU Offshore
- Improvement the RM with strategic aspects like core competences, resourcing strategy, etc.
- General maintenance of the Contract Standard by running the Tailor Made Process as well as the Continuous Improvement Processes based on identified lessons learnt on projects
- Develop the contract standard further by prioritizing and implementing already existing improvement areas as well as identifying new areas
- Lead and / or contribute to projects run within department of Business Excellence & Document Management
What we are looking for
- You have a university degree (or equal) in economics/engineering with a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- Consultancy background beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Deep knowledge of the Wind business
- Proven track record within the field of process, project, resource and contract management
- You are proven skilled in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges
- You are structured, pro-active and able to go into the details whilst maintaining the overview
- You are a strong stakeholder manager and a cooperative team player
- You are a highly motivated, result driven and communicative
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- Excellent power point skills
The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
The location of this position is flexible with workspace available in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Kolding, London or Solna. Regular business trips are required.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Lars-Erik Schubach, Head of Business Excellence & Document Management, phone +49152 5688 2868. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, Recruitment, phone +49 40 79022 7786.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is 24th of April.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application!