Looking for a kick start of your career? Do you want to drive business goals and coordinate the operation of IT services? For the Team Application Operation, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious and flexible
Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC) (m/f)
The Position is located in Berlin or Hamburg.
Your Job as a Services Delivery Coordinator (SDC) (m/f)
As a Technical Service Coordinator you are responsible for the operation of several services and the fulfillment of the agreed service level (SLA). It also includes the support of the whole service lifecycle.
Your key activities will be:
- Central contact person for all technical questions regarding the service and its components
- Coordinate and execute work through the whole service lifecycle (planning, installation, upgrades, decommission)
- Take a leading role in solving incidents, planning and executing changes and investigating problems
- Act as project manager for smaller infrastructural assignments
- 2nd line support and maintenance
- Providing on call for 24/7 services (ca. 6-8 weeks per year)
Your Profile as Services Delivery Coordinator (SDC) (m/f)
Are you triggered by working in an international environment? Perfect! We are looking for someone that has an interest in IT and experience in operating services. Within Vattenfall IT we value your communication skills as much as your hard skills. We are looking for a good communicator who is able to listen and bring a message across clearly. We believe, that only with these communication skills you can act as the trusted partner towards our business and third parties. In addition you have:
- Very strong communication skills
- Experience in operating services
- Broad technical knowledge in IT Infrastructure (server, storage, network) and IT security
Good presentation skills
- Deep knowledge and experience of OS management (MS and Unix)
- Good knowledge and experience of Azure Cloud
- Good knowledge of ITIL and IT security
- Experience in leading / participation in incident, change, problem and configuration management
- Experience in managing / participation of projects
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written
- You work well with complex issues and break them down into their component parts
- Your approach is analytical and structured
- You are service and customer-oriented, calm, attentive and courteous in your approach.
- You have interest, desire and ability to help others and strive to deliver solutions.
- You are pro-active and take responsibility for a task
- You are open to travel regularily (mainly Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Stockholm)
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer competitive remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT for the entire Vattenfall Group. With 1.400 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden we contribute to our international business success. We are now looking for a new Technical Service Coordinator (TSC) who support for the department Application Operation which is a part of Core IT and responsible for the technical operation of all server based applications.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Cejay Sam-Sin (+31 6 278 45 183) via Phone. For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Bettina Keil (+4940 79022 2289). The closing date of the vacancy is February 23rd, 2018. Please submit your application in English.