We are looking for Service Technicians (m/f) for our platforms within DanTysk and Sandbank, which are located 90 km west of Sylt within German waters.
Your job as an Service Technician, Platforms
You will become an important and permanent part of our operations & maintenance-organization. You will participate in operational & maintenance tasks on the Accomodation platform as well as the Offshore Substations. You will be attached to the operational organization and you will work in job rotation on the platforms under a German working contract based in Hamburg.
Your tasks will include:
- Carry out maintenance on mechanical systems
- Carry out maintenance of electrical LV-MV- HV systems
- Cargo operations and Stock keeping
- Be part of the ERT team
- House keeping
Your profile as an Service Technician, Platforms
- Proven track record in an electrical or electronic background
- You have experience with operating cranes
- Some experience from offshore would be ideal
- Experience working with mechanical an or electrical marine systems
- Experience with successful completion of work tasks, which are performed in an international and hectic environment with great focus on safety
- English language skills written and verbal, German language skills are desirable
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20.000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Business Area Wind runs all offshore and onshore wind projects (development, construction and execution) and manages as well as operates all wind farms (offshore and onshore) within the Continental/UK region. In addition, the BU takes care of identifying profitable growth options for any other kind of renewable energy sources and developing solutions for system integration of renewable energy sources.
- Full time
- Unlimited contract
- You will receive a German employment contract
For information about the recruitment process please contact our recruiter Vanessa Koop, via phone +49 40 790227786 or apply directly via the application button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your CV!