The best of the best Solution Designer – are you aspired to drive solution realization across the Vattenfall value chain?
Whilst the solution architecture and selection are delivered by IT Architecture, it’s the Solution Designer that figures out the realization by fitting all parts together. The solution designer knows the business drivers, is the expert in his / her special landscape area and is involved in one or more Agile teams to get solution ideas implemented end-to-end.
You are not afraid of challenges, full of energy, like to realize ideas and get things done. If working in an agile and lean way where delivery of excellent solutions to customers is centric is the environment you like to work in, then this can be your next career step.
For the Customer Analytics team in the Netherlands, we search a Solution Designer. Everything we do is about data. We collect data, gather them, make them accessible in a fast and good way. We work closely with business colleagues who are eager to gain insight in our business and develop new products based on customer’s demand.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Translate user stories into end-to-end solutions
- Bridge between IT Architecture and scrum teams in your area
- Propose solutions to developers when they need advices on architecture
- Support Product Owners regarding technical questions and with IT roadmap
- Ensure low complexity, non-functional and operational readiness are included by nature into each delivery.
- Be the contact person for any advices regarding integration of new business initiatives into the data platform landscape for the Customer Analytics team in NL.
Our ideal candidate
You are a positive challenger, looking for solutions, flexible and driven by results. You have a strong personality, and like to work both independently and in a team. Additionally, you are/have:
- Experienced with Agile Scrum, Continuous Integration, IT Architecture and security principles (e.g. SAFe).
- a Bachelor or master degree with 5+ years of experience within IT.
- a deep knowledge of Cloud Computing, Big Data platforms (MS Azure Ecosystem) and BI
- Experienced with UML modelling and design tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect, MS Visio, IServer)
- Fluent in written and spoken English – we are an international team
- Interested in Business Intelligence, Big Data platforms and predictive analysis.
We are looking for candidates for our office in Amsterdam.
At Vattenfall we promote smart working!
Meaning you can easily combine your working life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance. To attract and retain a talented workforce, smart working is successfully implemented within Vattenfall such as the possibility to work part-time.
Feel energized? Apply now or contact us for additional information! We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter.
For more information about the position you can contact Mareike Albrecht (Manager Customer Analytics) at [email protected]
For more information about the recruitmentprocess you are welcome to contact Eveline Beurskens (Recruiter) at +31 6 11 03 4109 or [email protected]