Vattenfall Energy Trading GmbH is looking for a
Student / Internship in our Robotics Centre of Excellence
working for 2-3 days per week, for min. 6 month or longer, ideally starting as soon as possible.
The position is located in Hamburg.
We offer a possibility to participate and contribute in one of the key strategic initiative within Business Area Markets, enabling growth by improving efficiency through digitalization and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Your role will be within our Robotics Centre of Excellence, not merely supporting but contributing and developing our capability. The Centre of Excellence consists of a small, cross locational team of IT and Lean experts, supporting communication and coordination in identifying and developing robots as well as practical help in maintenance. The team supports developments in Sweden, The Netherlands and Germany.
Our ideal candidate enjoys interacting with people and finds it exciting to take on responsibility: we will train you to be a robotics expert within our organisation, you will learn to assess implementation cases and we challenge you to think of how to improve it before implementation takes place. The work will provide you with a wide exposure to our business with all the topics and issues.
Your main tasks are:
• Technology -- development in a modern interactive development environment, creating software solutions and reusable components.
• Delivery Methodology -- defining and implementing the optimal delivery strategy.
• Service Model -- contributing to design and implement operational processes
• Supporting the intake process for new RPA business cases
• Communication with / training of developers in business.
• Cooperation with our Operational Excellence team.
• You have a strong technical affinity, therein, you enjoy communication and coordination aspects.
• You enjoy taking responsibility.
• You are open minded, a fast learner, a team player
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), German or Swedish are an advantage.
We are striving for diversity & inclusion and we therefore welcome applications from all individuals regardless of e.g. age, gender, disability and ethnic background.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. The Vattenfall Group has about 20,000 employees. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Group also conducts business in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Poland and the UK. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is fully owned by the Swedish state.
Working at Vattenfall means more than 'just' having an interesting job in a result-oriented culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Your application should contain a covering letter, CV, current grade reports and your certificate of enrollment.
For more information about the job and the department you are welcome to contact Mr. Nicolas Klaißle via phone +49
40 244 30 212.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Mr. Wassilios Sintoris via phone +49 79022 2142.
Deadline for application is 22th October 2018. We look forward to your application!