Vattenfall is looking for a Student Help in Tax Services
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Student Help within Tax Services in Denmark.
Within Vattenfall Group tax issues are handled in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and the UK. The tax service function in Denmark reports to Head of Group Tax. As the work load has been increased over the last year, we are now looking for a Student Help 15 to 20 hours per week.
We offer you a position with a broad range of accounting and tax issues. You will have good opportunities to develop in tax and accounting.
Main tasks & responsibilities as Student Help
• Assist and prepare various tax compliance tasks
• Tax returns
• Joint taxation
• Transfer Pricing Documentation
• Assist with Quarterly reporting
• Controlling of VAT return
• Various other tax related matters
• Assist with Projects
You will assist the Danish Country Tax Manager and Tax Controller and you will report to the Danish Country Tax Manager.
As Student Help in Tax Services you must have the following qualifications and personal skills.
• Financial controller education + 2 semesters
• CBS Economic (Many directions) + 2 semesters
• Good IT skills and interested in learning SAP
• Basic controlling skills and knows how to handle numbers
• Basic knowledge of tax and VAT
• Systematic and good at organizing files
• Requirement to speak and write Danish and English
You are structured person who can create relations and are able to work in an international environment.
• You are able to work independently while being a part of the overall team
• You take responsibility and take ownership
• You are an open minded and extrovert person
• You can manage more tasks at the same time.
We offer an exciting job in a growing business. There is a lot of room for input in regards to the development of the department and processes. We do not expect you to know everything from the beginning, as there will be training in the job. There is an open culture, where all employees is proactive and take responsibility for their area. We offer constructive and informal communication lines and good competent colleagues.
Location: Havneholmen, Copenhagen V, Denmark
For further information about the position, please send a SMS to Lars Johansen, Country Tax Manager Denmark on +45 27 87 49 09 and Lars will call you, (due to vacation.)
Please submit your application and CV in English via this page. The application deadline is the 13th of August 2017. Interviews will take place in week 34, 2017.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to your application!
Vattenfall is Europe’s fifth largest electricity generator and the largest producer of heat, and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and in the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.