Team Assistant and SAP key user for offshore wind farms
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat with operations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Team Assistant & SAP key user for DanTysk Sandbank Offshore Windfarm located off the coast of Esbjerg in Denmark.
The O&M Delivery Offshore department manages all operating offshore asset and installs strong day 1 operatorship and develops SMART operations, to boost performance on safety, yield and cost levels on all current and future assets to top quartile in the industry. The Operational Support Offshore department supports the operating assets within material management, first line technical support and ramp-up for operations.
Vattenfall’s Business Area Wind is now looking for a Team Assistant to be part of the DanTysk Sandbank Offshore Wind Farm Operation and Maintenance Team. The team consists of onshore personnel in Esbjerg and Hamburg plus offshore personnel on an offshore accommodation platform and a Service Operation Vessel in the Sylt areas off the coast of Esbjerg, Denmark.
We are looking for a skilled and service minded team assistant that will also be a SAP key user for this interesting and complex site operations. You will be part of a highly skilled and passionate team and support the site together with one more team assistant. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations on the site you will be part of an interesting and challenging step change that will help bring O&M Delivery globally into a very strong data driven way of working.
Your key activities will be:
• Support the onshore and offshore team as SAP key user. (ERP System)
• Administrate the people tracking system (Windfarm Manager)
• Conducting site inductions for new personnel/contractors and obtaining relevant certification
• Manage access and control swipe cards
• General administration duties for site including subcontractors
• Support the team with needed activities
Your keywork tasks will be:
• Raising Purchase Orders and managing invoices in the respective IT systems (SAP)
• Support users onshore and offshore on how to use SAP in their daily tasks.
• Sourcing local suppliers and setting up accounts
• Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
• Distribute signed timesheets to the relevant contacts
• Filing, document control
• Booking hotel rooms and training
• Organizing Personal Protection Equipment and work clothes
• Assisting the Public Relations Representative with all communication, VIP visits etc.
• Data inputting into and creation of weekly and monthly reports
• Supporting in regards of providing financial and technical figures from the existing IT systems
• Supporting the management team on the site
Your profile as Team Assistant
• Excellent communication skills
• Service minded
• Good English language skills. Danish and/or German would be handy
• Experience with SAP from former positions
• Commercial understanding
Good remuneration, a challenging and international working environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues.
We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Location: Esbjerg or Hamburg.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Tenna Opstrup Petersen – Head of Operations, DanTysk Sandbank Offshore Windfarms, + 45 24 75 89 60.
For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Jette Ingeberg Senior Recruiter, +45 22 57 07 51
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. The application deadline is February 25th 2019.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 24,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you!
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities.
Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.