Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Technical Sales manager PV & Batteries within BA Wind.
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial role as part of the transformation challenge of our company? In the newly established business unit PV & Battery we are growing a new business line for Vattenfall. We have a diverse workplace characterized by team spirit, flexibility and an open atmosphere. Do you want to be part of a fast growing and dynamic business?
Then this might be your new challenge.
Growth of our new business starts with the customer. Our sales organization brings in the leads. Our team follows up on these to design and realize customer specific solutions for PV & Batteries. Your role will be the main customer interface and sales manager to define the solution and close the deal.
Your responsibilities as the Technical Sales manager PV & Batteries:
- Be the main customer interface for PV and Battery products in Netherlands.
- Convert qualified leads to contracts in PV & Battery products.
- Develop the PV & Battery solution specific to the customer needs.
- Contribute actively to continuous product development, improving the customer offer.
- Cooperate across the different units in Vattenfall and external suppliers to bring customer specific solutions from concept to realization.
Your qualifications as the Technical Sales manager:
Candidates will have had at least 2 years of experience and a proven track record in managing sales funnel of PV in the business to business segment.. In addition, you’ll need to have:
- Sales mentality towards closing agreements.
- Experience and understating of PV systems and project management of PV engineering and realization.
Alternatively 2 years of general experience in sales of technical products, ideally in sales of products that require engineering execution
- Electrical engineering background / knowledge of electrical systems.
- A fast learner. We will be on the cutting edge of technologies. Working with technology specialists in Vattenfall and fast learning of new technologies and customer energy systems is key to be succesfull in this job.
- Be at home in a multi stakeholder environment.
- Awareness and experience in working in high-safety environments.
- Dutch language is a requirement
- Valid NL driving license
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Moll, Senior Recruiter, phone +31654916494 or mail email@example.com
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 13 August.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
Developing and expanding the onshore and offshore project portfolio is the key responsibility for the Operational Unit Development. With a span of responsibilities reaching from creation of project ideas to final investment decisions the Unit Development in BA Wind will contribute towards delivering on Vattenfall’s Vision 2025. The strong ambition to become a best class Development organization with regards to people, structures and competencies will enable Vattenfall to reach growth targets.
We look forward to your application!