For our office in Hamburg, we are looking for a:
Trade Control Expert (m/f)
Time limited two-year contract
The Trade Control team is part of Group Risk Management. The main purpose of the team is to ensure Vattenfall’s trading contracts are accurately captured within the Trading System – thereby providing a sound basis for the calculation of risk exposures and P&L. Your job as a Trade Control Expert (m/f)
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
Your profile as a Trade Control Expert (m/f)
- Trade Validation: ensure trades have been correctly booked in the trading system (Endur).
- Reconcile our positions to exchanges and clearing banks.
- Manage the confirmations process with our counterparties.
- Where mismatches occur liaise with Front Office and counterparties to ensure they are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Help manage the credit risk exposure of Vattenfall by running the margining processes.
- Facilitate new business by managing static data within Endur and supporting the introduction of new products.
As a successful Trade Control Expert (m/f) you are a strong team player and a very reliable person. Further, you are flexible at any time with a positive attitude. Besides that, you convince with the following skills and competencies:
We are striving for diversity & inclusion and we therefore welcome applications from all individuals regardless of e.g. age, gender, disability and ethnic background.
- 3-5 years of work experience in the field of back office or similar controlling function
- High competence in business administration
- Basic competence in corporate finance and accounting
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of IT Trading systems (in particular ENDUR)
- Stress resistant and able to work under time-pressure
- Accurate, and a high sense of responsibility
Our OrganizationBusiness Area Markets maximises the value of Vattenfall’s portfolio by optimising and dispatching, hedging and sourcing for Vattenfall's assets and sales positions. We offer power purchase agreements to operators of wind or solar parks, optimise 3rd party batteries and enter into origination deals within the B2B segment. We serve as Vattenfall’s single market access to energy commodity markets trading in electricity, emissions, fuels, freight, and renewable certificates. We are responsible for generating profits by taking positions within defined risk mandates and limits. We are active across Europe with more than 560 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, and Denmark.
More InformationFor more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Alexander Westenburg at +31652400044.For more Information on the recruitment process you may contact our recruiter Selma Budak at +494079022 7788.
We look forward to receiving your application!