BA Wind is looking for a new Transaction Manager
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. We are now looking for the right person to fill the position as Transaction Manager. The position is located in Stockholm.
Your key responsibilities as Transaction Manager
- Management of identification and development of pipeline growth for the Swedish offshore business.
- Implementing strategy for our future project sourcing and development.
- Working to prepare the business to be competitive in a future zero subsidy environment.
- Active participation in M&A processes to further boost the pipeline.
- Internal and external representation of Vattenfall’s Offshore wind business in Sweden and other markets as needed.
- Strong cooperation with all other offshore wind departments to create efficient and successful ways of working.
- The Transaction Manager reports to the Head of Portfolio & Transactions Offshore in BA Wind.
Your profile as Transaction Manager
- University degree (or equal) with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in an international organization, preferably within a wind environment.
- Fluent in Swedish and your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
- You have a strong commercial mindset and seek improvements in everything you do.
- Proficient in communicating, with your team and with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are proven skilled in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues.
- Health and safety is of highest priority.
We are looking for a communicative person who has demonstrable experience in working in cross functional teams and challenging environments. The industry, Vattenfall and our offshore business are all in rapid transformation and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability and a focus on the people in our business.
The location of this position is in Sweden, at Vattenfall’s office at Solna. Regular business trips are required, both within Sweden and international.
Please submit your CV and cover letter before 12th August 2018. We do not accept any applications via mail or after last application date.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer flexibility, respect for work life balance and the opportunity for working in a small, dedicated team with a true international outlook.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society - people like you.